UK Establishment exposed

homarus

Last week populist anti Islam reporter Tommy Robinson was arrested on a trumped up charge of breaching the peace , outside Leeds Crown court whilst reporting on yet another Mass Child grooming and rape trial involving children as young as 12 yrs old ,perpetrated by the usual suspects and which was being ignored by the MSM.

Within 5 hours he had been sentenced to 13 months imprisonment and taken to Hull prison.

Since then there have been mass protests outside Downing Street and  again yesterday outside Leeds Crown court by a crowd of over a thousand people of all races,sexes and denominations along with multiple protests worldwide.

Little if any news coverage in the UK and complete silence from the ruling Tory  party on the issue,but make no mistake this is a major issue and being watched and reported  worldwide.

The people dealing with this have made both themselves and the UK look like the  totalitarian shambles,that it appears to be.

More importantly it shows the depth of which the dying MSM is in bed with the establishment and the lengths they are prepared to go to to keep the people in the dark.

If ever an incident highlighted the changing of the guard as regards news and media reporting this is it!

BTW

Another protest planned for Manchester today.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robinson was broadcasting live from a court. You’re not allowed to do that. If he’d have just issued sketches of the defendants he would have been fine. He’s been filming and taking photographs in contravention of contempt of court laws, which aim to safeguard the judicial process and stop trials collapsing, since May 2017.

I agree with Robinson drawing attention to these crimes, but not by putting justice at risk. 

6 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Robinson was broadcasting live from a court. You’re not allowed to do that. If he’d have just issued sketches of the defendants he would have been fine. He’s been filming and taking photographs in contravention of contempt of court laws, which aim to safeguard the judicial process and stop trials collapsing, since May 2017.

I agree with Robinson drawing attention to these crimes, but not by putting justice at risk. 

wrong.....

you can film outside court.....

it wasn't clear what he had done wrong at first, the muslim case had reporting restrictions on it, that's what he got locked up for.....

if he knew about the restrictions is another matter but calling himself a journalist didn't help.....

the courts are correct in the action they took....

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

He (and his team) are pretty good at propaganda, it's mostly thick people who fall for it. 

And the guardian and I reading  dicks who fall for the establishment MSM propaganda  are clever I suppose?

4 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

It isn't a fit up, he was clearly, obviously and very publicly breaking the law, having previously been warned he'd be jailed if he did it again. I'm not sure what the problem is.

If you're not sure what the problem is I''m afraid there's no helping you!

All these folks protesting for his release, you don't suppose they're from the avowed racist organisation the English Defence League do you?

Robinson pleaded guilty to the charges. I wonder why?

1 minute ago, La Colombe said:

I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm pretty sure you're part of it. 

Some thick cunts on here ,thousands of underage girls gang raped and hushed up by the establishment for fear of being branded ""Waacist ""and you don't know what the problem is ?

16 minutes ago, homarus said:

And the guardian and I reading  dicks who fall for the establishment MSM propaganda  are clever I suppose?

So, both yourself and the guardian are dicks? Or, are you saying anyone who can read is a dick? Or, is it people who read and fall who are dicks? Or, is it that both you and the guardian are reading but you suppose dicks who fall for the ‘establishment MSM propaganda are clever?

By ‘establishment MSM propaganda’ I assume you mean news outlets that report legally and accurately?

17 minutes ago, homarus said:

Some thick cunts on here ,thousands of underage girls gang raped and hushed up by the establishment for fear of being branded ""Waacist ""and you don't know what the problem is ?

The problem is that people want to see these girls and their communities get justice. That won’t happen if a trail collapses thanks to some helpful moron. 

Archived