UK Establishment exposed

homarus

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, homarus said:

Robinson stepped back from EDL years ago after  ,in his own words "It was infiltrated by racist elements!  His beef is with Islam which as far as I'm aware is not a race.

He also has no connection with the Lunatic who killed Joe Cox that has been proven unless you know better .

I hate say it PK but your posts are almost " Woody fact"  like in composition today and lazily typical of the so called  Intellectual left !!

You know how to hurt!

Yes his beef is with Islam which as you say is not a race but which does tend to be the religion of those from the sub-continent. Do you think the EDL, NF, BNP etc etc make such distinctions?

Don't think so....

9 hours ago, quilp said:

Whatever you might think of Tommy Robinson it has to be said the lad has bottle.

According to that wonderfully informative booklet "How To Be A Wally"  it seems to me Robinson has "nous".

This can best be defined as "Valour Minus Discretion"

30 minutes ago, quilp said:

If you look a bit harder I think you'll find it's actually nearer to 587,000 signatures to that petition. 

Dear me.

Doesn't that mean that Robinson deliberately broke the law and half a million folks approve?

I'll bet if their houses were broken into they would be less approving of law-breaking....

........I wasn't going to comment any more but I suggest the folk who don't think there's a POTENTIAL problem read, 'Bomb Hunters', by Sean Rayment, they may then realise who the bomb makers are, where the bomb factories and know how are, why our troops are being blown to bits and then consider the background of a lot of the arrivals in UK over the last four decades...........that really is all..........

What I don’t get is why anyone would support someone who could have caused a trial to be abandoned. Far from having any problem with Yaxley-Lennon publicising the case (after the reporting restrictions were lifted), or protesting these disgusting crimes, I’m bothered that he was deliberately jeopardising the trial. You could argue that his behaviour has raised the media profile of these crimes, but I disagree. 

15 hours ago, quilp said:

The best can be said of Tommy Robinson's arrest and sentence is the global media attention it has received. Had he not been collared it would've been forgotten by Monday, except for the replays on youtube. Around 10,000 people watched the live stream, locals were shaking his hand, cheerin him on, taking selfies, beeping their car-horns in support as he traipsed up and down the pavement outside the court. I had to watch the whole of the video, right up to his arrest. It made interesting viewing in many ways.

The judge in the case had ruled previously that there was to be a general press black-out so Robinson, in the eyes of the law, is guilty as charged. He was not singled-out. Robinson does ask his two brothers-in-arms whether he might get lifted, right at the start of the video and a couple of times in the process, so he must've had an idea it was a possibility. At one point, and moments before his arrest, the judge had come to the window of the courthouse to observe what was going down as the live-stream was shown to him simultaneously. The defendents also appeared at the windows, drawing a threatening thumb across their throats in familiar gesture. As they were entering the court, a couple of the defendents made threats to kill Robinson, one declaring that Robinson, "fucks his mothers pussy" or words to that effect. Later on, another defendent shoves Robinson, in full view of the police but this aggressive action was ignored. Robinson then asked the copper if it had been he who'd pushed the defendent would he have been arrested? The cop grunts the affirmative, Robinson giggles into the camera with the perceived irony.

Whatever you might think of Tommy Robinson it has to be said the lad has bottle. Some of his observations and dialogue about this grooming case (and the scores of others; past, present and to come), draw valid points pertaining to the conduct of the authorities, historic and current, and the appalling delay in bringing these criminals to justice.

It is a national scandal, thoroughly underplayed.

There have been recent urgent calls by muslim Conservative MP, Baroness Warsi, et al, for a enquiry concerning alleged 'islamophobia' shown by the Conservatives and other politicans, without being specific or naming-names, but demanding an enquiry, nevertheless. This, the same Baroness who fiercely opposed calls for an enquiry into muslim grooming-gangs in the aftermath of Rotherham and Rochdale, claiming victimhood that muslims were being unfairly targeted thus further marginalised.

Maajid Nawaz, founder of the think-tank 'Quilliam' and former member of the radical pan-islamist political organisation, 'Hizb ut Tahir' (stated aim to create an "islamic world"), dryly commented on Robinson's swift arrest and conviction: "... I just wish these young girls had seen justice served for them as fast as the judge served Tommy Robinson justice in this case."

So Robinson is guilty as charged under the law but the media attention Robinson's arrest and incarceration has garnered for his cause couldn't have been imagined.

Or could it..?

I'll say it again ! The names  and alleged crimes of the  Muslim peadophile gang rapist scum(Because that's what they are)  had been well publicised in the MSM media ,including the BBC and local newspapers long  before Tommy Robinson read them out live on air outside Leeds crown Court.

Please point me in the direction of the ban on reporting as I'm happy to be proved wrong!

Archived