UK Establishment exposed

homarus

18 minutes ago, homarus said:

Some thick cunts on here ,thousands of underage girls gang raped and hushed up by the establishment for fear of being branded ""Waacist ""and you don't know what the problem is ?

But aren't there suspects in court in an ongoing trial? 

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

So, both yourself and the guardian are dicks? Or, are you saying anyone who can read is a dick? Or, is it people who read and fall who are dicks? Or, is it that both you and the guardian are reading but you suppose dicks who fall for the ‘establishment MSM propaganda are clever?

By ‘establishment MSM propaganda’ I assume you mean news outlets that report legally and accurately?

"I" as in independent  Dick!

There's no helping you leftists!!

@Homarus - I happen to know a serving officer at Rochdale and "the establishment" as you put it just don't feature. It was more a total lack of empathy and understanding of the situation of the victims. Plus the so-called "institutionalised racism" endemic in the police force would have played a part.

You need to read this which is basically "reporting on the ground" and gives a good explanation of what actually happened and why:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rochdale-grooming-story-sex-abuse-13043853

Interesting article PK and a good example of what has been proven to be happening UK wide and also why so many Brits are p*ssed off enough to start making their voice heard .

Tommy Robinson  will be  the catalyst I believe  to a belated admission that these are racist crimes committed by  degenerate scum who add nothing to British society and  who believe that raping  young white  girls is permissable under their handbook because they are non Muslim  a pattern seen repeatedly across the ongoing conflicts in Syria and Iraq.

Todays march in Manchester will be very interesting I think?

To be fair PK, most of that article seems to be saying that investigations weren’t given the priority they deserved. I don’t know what either you or homarus had in mind when you say ‘establishment’, but it seems like there were leadership issues at both the CPC and Rochdale police. There is a pattern to these crimes, they need dealing with and the girls need justice. No one needs a jailbird like Yaxley-Lennon exploiting the situation and jeopardising justice. 

Having said what I said about Yaxley-Lennon, I do agree with Homarus that there do seem to be racial or religious elements to these crimes. I don’t know if they could be considered hate crimes, but if a successful case can be made that they are then the sentencing should be allowed to show that. To be fair, I don’t think any newspapers have tried to cover anything up - they have been restricted in what they can report for good reason. 

49 minutes ago, homarus said:

Interesting article PK and a good example of what has been proven to be happening UK wide and also why so many Brits are p*ssed off enough to start making their voice heard .

Tommy Robinson  will be  the catalyst I believe  to a belated admission that these are racist crimes committed by  degenerate scum who add nothing to British society and  who believe that raping  young white  girls is permissable under their handbook because they are non Muslim  a pattern seen repeatedly across the ongoing conflicts in Syria and Iraq.

Todays march in Manchester will be very interesting I think?

I expect todays march in Manchester will be pretty much exclusively EDL nutters because their leader has been banged up. This nicely prevents the march being binned off due to  a "racism" slant.

32 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Having said what I said about Yaxley-Lennon, I do agree with Homarus that there do seem to be racial or religious elements to these crimes. I don’t know if they could be considered hate crimes, but if a successful case can be made that they are then the sentencing should be allowed to show that. To be fair, I don’t think any newspapers have tried to cover anything up - they have been restricted in what they can report for good reason. 

In sentencing the Rochdale scumbags the judge specifically pointed out that their actions very much had a racial element running through them.

Personally I would have thrown the key away....

Archived