UK Establishment exposed

homarus

2 minutes ago, homarus said:

Click on the ""Racist"" Tommy Robinson  at Facebook and educate yourself to what has been going on worldwide since he's been arrested!

CBA tbh.

Facetube is rubbish. And it would be even more rubbish if I knew how to use it.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, P.K. said:

CBA tbh.

Facetube is rubbish. And it would be even more rubbish if I knew how to use it.

Wonderful,just wonderful!!  Take the red pill  and look behind the curtain mate and maybe  stop swallowing the MSM pap that they're feeding  us all!

His arrest has prompted protests worldwide in the past week  but has been almost completely shut down by the UK MSM .

The wilful ignorance of most on here is astounding!

You'd almost think they were too scared to to take their heads out of the sand.

15 minutes ago, homarus said:

His arrest has prompted protests worldwide in the past week  but has been almost completely shut down by the UK MSM .

The wilful ignorance of most on here is astounding!

You'd almost think they were too scared to to take their heads out of the sand.

Robinson is a xenophobic rabble-rouser who heads up a racist ultra right-wing group of nutters one of whom murdered Jo Cox MP.

Anyone who supports them in any way, shape or form is completely delusional.

2 hours ago, homarus said:

I found that clip pretty disturbing to be honest! Don't  know if you can view it properly John as I'm not the best on the Internet!

I don’t know what the woman had done. Do you?  On its own the clip is meaningless. As for “organised public acts of worship” in a Royal Park, just think about it. 

How do you define it? What is involved in organised, or public. If I sit on a bench, in a Royal Park, bow my head in prayer and put my hands together, pray silently? If I sing “Jesús loves me for a sunbeam”? If someone I don’t know sits at the opposite end of the bench, and joins in?

If I’m a single Muslim and it’s prayer time and I prostate myself? If it’s two together?

Those aren’t offences, or breaches of bye-laws or rules..

Proving organisation would be difficult. Very difficult, and whilst a group of Muslims prostrating themselves, or Christians praying,  next to one another at the same time may look and sound like the duck of prohibited organised public worship, proving it is nigh impossible and the spectre of false arrest/imprisonment looms.

Its easy for those who object to a perfectly legal minority activity to present it as something else, because of their own minority obsessions or political purposes. Don’t take everything you find on the internet at face value.

As for MSM not reporting Tommy, well, one deluded fraudster doing something he knew was wrong, and admitted at the first opportunity,  is hardly front page news, neither are the actions of a few people protesting about it. There are dozens, hundreds, of marches, parades and protests every day in the UK. Few are ever reported, anywhere. Lack of coverage isn’t a conspiracy of silence.

And as for the fact that Veterans Against Terrorism organised the Manchester March, does being ( claiming to be ) a veteran make them anymore virtuous or is it just a different “sympathy” card. Veterans, just like any societal group, have a broad spectrum of political views. 

They claim to be neutral,  not left or right, not anti Muslim, but if they’re judged by the company they keep, actively campaigning for Gerrard Batten as UKIP leader, and supporting UKIP and associating with the Football Lads Alliance, another alleged neutral body, so neutral that it’s donation to RBL ( itself not known as a bastion of liberal thought ) was returned because it’s views were incompatible, then I’m not so sure of their professed left/right neutrality or lack of an anti Muslim agenda.

That being said, I wouldn’t describe them as scum. I don’t describe anyone as scum. As long as you observe the law of the land you’re allowed to think, speak, demonstrate as you feel you must. I may not agree with your politics or philosophy, but I’ll defend your rights. But actually overstep the Law and you should expect the consequences.

i do get concerned of the hijacking of Veterans as an idea or badge, likewise the poppy, to the extent it’s almost impossible to criticise their use without risking opprobrium.

30 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I don’t know what the woman had done. Do you?  On its own the clip is meaningless. As for “organised public acts of worship” in a Royal Park, just think about it. 

How do you define it? What is involved in organised, or public. If I sit on a bench, in a Royal Park, bow my head in prayer and put my hands together, pray silently? If I sing “Jesús loves me for a sunbeam”? If someone I don’t know sits at the opposite end of the bench, and joins in?

If I’m a single Muslim and it’s prayer time and I prostate myself? If it’s two together?

Those aren’t offences, or breaches of bye-laws or rules..

Proving organisation would be difficult. Very difficult, and whilst a group of Muslims prostrating themselves, or Christians praying,  next to one another at the same time may look and sound like the duck of prohibited organised public worship, proving it is nigh impossible and the spectre of false arrest/imprisonment looms.

Its easy for those who object to a perfectly legal minority activity to present it as something else, because of their own minority obsessions or political purposes. Don’t take everything you find on the internet at face value.

As for MSM not reporting Tommy, well, one deluded fraudster doing something he knew was wrong, and admitted at the first opportunity,  is hardly front page news, neither are the actions of a few people protesting about it. There are dozens, hundreds, of marches, parades and protests every day in the UK. Few are ever reported, anywhere. Lack of coverage isn’t a conspiracy of silence.

And as for the fact that Veterans Against Terrorism organised the Manchester March, does being ( claiming to be ) a veteran make them anymore virtuous or is it just a different “sympathy” card. Veterans, just like any societal group, have a broad spectrum of political views. 

They claim to be neutral,  not left or right, not anti Muslim, but if they’re judged by the company they keep, actively campaigning for Gerrard Batten as UKIP leader, and supporting UKIP and associating with the Football Lads Alliance, another alleged neutral body, so neutral that it’s donation to RBL ( itself not known as a bastion of liberal thought ) was returned because it’s views were incompatible, then I’m not so sure of their professed left/right neutrality or lack of an anti Muslim agenda.

That being said, I wouldn’t describe them as scum. I don’t describe anyone as scum. As long as you observe the law of the land you’re allowed to think, speak, demonstrate as you feel you must. I may not agree with your politics or philosophy, but I’ll defend your rights. But actually overstep the Law and you should expect the consequences.

i do get concerned of the hijacking of Veterans as an idea or badge, likewise the poppy, to the extent it’s almost impossible to criticise their use without risking opprobrium.

Excellent post JW.

VAT was formed as a result of the Manchester bombing on the 22nd May so auspicious timing. Although what they think they can do against a lone wolf nobody trying to be a somebody is kind-of difficult to figure.

52 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Although what they think they can do against a lone wolf nobody trying to be a somebody is kind-of difficult to figure.

Think Jo Cox's killer. And that other white nutter driving the van...

2 minutes ago, woolley said:

It is not necessary to support any group to be able to discern cause and effect. You just need a functioning brain to observe and comprehend the course of history taking place before your eyes.

Spot on woollster. 

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

court stopped media reports until it was overturned after the bank holiday......

Archived