Rob Callister

La Colombe

6 hours ago, piebaps said:

Not any more. They offer sporting scholarships by touting around the Govt schools looking for promising sportsmen and women

Indeed, it does seem to have changed. The whole school has changed, much for the better.

It is nice most of people on here went to King Bills, it explains quite a lot.

though this has very little to do with Rob Callister trying to give away more

of our tax money with ridiculous deluded explanation only he would believe.

The big give away by Government seem to be  on going extra money in budget for motorsport , etc

The previous adminstration seen it,spent it attitude.

Most of this new lot seem to think the endless pockets will continue.

13 hours ago, piebaps said:

Not any more. They offer sporting scholarships by touting around the Govt schools looking for promising sportsmen and women

Fair point. It then allows them to try and compete with other pubic schools across and generally dominate the school sports fixtures over here so that it appears that the sporting excellence portrayed is all of their own making...which of course it isn't.

On 2/27/2020 at 7:43 AM, Holte End said:

It is nice most of people on here went to King Bills, it explains quite a lot.

though this has very little to do with Rob Callister trying to give away more

of our tax money with ridiculous deluded explanation only he would believe.

The big give away by Government seem to be  on going extra money in budget for motorsport , etc

The previous adminstration seen it,spent it attitude.

Most of this new lot seem to think the endless pockets will continue.

Indeed. Thank you for bringing us back to the actual subject of this thread. Those of us with an understanding of how the IOM works might be forgiven for thinking there was a deliberate effort by bootlickers such as "Donald Trumps" and other such sycophants and fantasists to try to bury any coverage of Rob Callister's failures.

8 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Those of us with an understanding of how the IOM works might be forgiven for thinking there was a deliberate effort by bootlickers such as "Donald Trumps" and other such sycophants and fantasists to try to bury any coverage of Rob Callister's failures.

I thought I’d get his views on this bus ticket thing to try to understand more about what was behind it so I had a look at his blog to see if he had added more. Christ on a bike I’ve never read so much drivel in my life. He’s taken his wife out for tea twice and watched some cartoons being made. What on earth does he jibber on about? It all absolute rubbish and seems to have nothing to do with anything policy related or explaining why he’s asked certain question this week. That’s 5 minutes I’ll never get back! 

13 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Indeed. Thank you for bringing us back to the actual subject of this thread. Those of us with an understanding of how the IOM works might be forgiven for thinking there was a deliberate effort by bootlickers such as "Donald Trumps" and other such sycophants and fantasists to try to bury any coverage of Rob Callister's failures.

I beg your pardon!

I pointed out the problem in the passenger arrival figures to Mr Callister

He fobbed me off with some crap & left himself wide open to criticism, which he of course he was - in my very personal view - entirely unable to shoulder

I do believe in being relatively politie to politicians, unnecessarily so perhaps but I aint no bootlicker you little shit of a human being

Edited by Donald Trumps
  • Like 2