IOM Bank online

NoTail

6 hours ago, NoTail said:

Hi buys

I am in New York at the moment and no matter how many times I have tried a cant get into the online login. Do you know if the site I'd down, or maybe it is blocked from New York for some reason. 

Thanks

I've had problems in the past getting to it through Firefox. Try another browser (assuming your on a PC) or the mobile site.

Actually though, they do have an issue even though they appear to have washed their hands of it. I haven't been able to get on through Firefox for months despite upgrading it and Chrome is hit and miss. Internet Explorer OK most of the time, but not always. This is from multiple computers and locations. The mobile site can also be flaky at times too. I have drawn it to their attention a couple of times and told them that they should not be giving their clients this problem. There are no login hangups with any other sites I use apart from IOMB. These are widely used browsers and it isn't good enough to simply say "use another browser". Sort it out!

33 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't often need to go on using a computer, but the mobile app is great. Especially when you can't find your bloody wallet... again.

Plus 1 for the mobile app. Perfect for a night out, no need for wallet or cards. 

I'm not keen on the stupid plastic noncalculator thingy you need to use to send payments via the website. I know it is some kind of security measure but I've already had to put in a customer number, parts of a pin AND parts of a password just to access it, it's an extra bit of hassle that just isn't needed. Also, that stupid card reader is harder to find than my fucking wallet!

53 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm not keen on the stupid plastic noncalculator thingy you need to use to send payments via the website. I know it is some kind of security measure but I've already had to put in a customer number, parts of a pin AND parts of a password just to access it, it's an extra bit of hassle that just isn't needed. Also, that stupid card reader is harder to find than my fucking wallet!

You can use payments on app without reader upto £500 limit. 

Archived