Sir Nige to grace the island.

the stinking enigma

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a grade A cunt.

He thinks the IoM is part of the UK team, happy in our subservient nature, making laws with permission from the UK govt.

And he also thinks it's disgusting that the UK is part of the EU team, making laws in cooperation with their neighbours.

A total hypocrite. He'll fit right in.

1.jpg

2 minutes ago, parchedpeas said:

He's a grade A cunt.

He thinks the IoM is part of the UK team, happy in our subservient nature, making laws with permission from the UK govt.

Is this not the case then? Although our great and good would like us to think differently?

5 hours ago, Lxxx said:

Worth £30. Always good to see a variety of politicians of all persuasions. Saw him a few years ago, as well as George Galloway and Ken Livingstone. Better than a night in the local pub.

You really really need to find a better pub....

3 hours ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

A complete twat. He's milked the euro gravy train whilst feigning disapproval for it, he perpetuated the £350m NHS Brexit saving lie and then got Euro passports for his kids. WTF?

that was boris's side......

and it's £394 million extra a week the nhs will be getting by march..........

11 hours ago, parchedpeas said:

He's a grade A cunt.

And he also thinks it's disgusting that the UK is part of the EU team, making laws in cooperation with their neighbours.

A total hypocrite. He'll fit right in.

1.jpg

He was right. The Isle of Man is part of the British Isles. 

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:57 PM, gettafa said:

Did you see Tony Benn? I didn't but after speaking to some folk who did I wish I had.

No that was the one I couldn't make but wanted to see.

Unlike others on this forum I don't think it's some kind of heinous crime to go and see politicians across the whole political spectrum. They've led interesting lives and had insights into areas most will never get to see. It's a decent few hours of your life. Unless you're an arsehole.

2 hours ago, Lxxx said:

No that was the one I couldn't make but wanted to see.

Unlike others on this forum I don't think it's some kind of heinous crime to go and see politicians across the whole politician spectrum. They've led interesting lives and had insights into areas most will never get to see. It's a decent few hours of your life. Unless you're an arsehole.

Sadly, very few people are open minded or intelligent enough to be able to listen, read, and keep up with figures from different sides of political, religious, and other perspectives. They are like sheep or lemmings who only listen to people they agree with, and are deaf to anybody else. They just want an echo chamber. For some, they even think their echo chamber reflects the general opinion of the majority of the population.

I read books from all different perspectives. I've had people assume I was a communist because I had a copy of Marx and Engels' Communist Manifesto, or have quoted it to make a point, and still others who have thought I was a Nazi or a fascist because of having read Mein Kampf. It's as if they can't fathom that a person can read something in order to understand history or a different perspective. Same with BBC News and Mail Online. People immediately make assumptions about you based on what media source you're reading, like the Daily Mail, not thinking that maybe ten minutes earlier or ten minutes later you're going to be reading a completely different media source like the BBC or the Independent. They think that because they're so shallow and stupid that they only read books they agree with, that this is the same with everybody else. Such a shame that the education system is failing people in this way.

I have recently been reading the writings of a Russian political theorist who is a major influence on Putin and many Russians. I've actually caved in and not read it publicly in case some nitwit thinks I'm a Russian spy and phones up MI5 or something!

Archived