Sir Nige to grace the island.

the stinking enigma

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's an odious prick and if you've got £50 to waste on that kind of crap there are plenty of drunken tramps with awful teeth who would happily pose for a photo with you and would put the £50 to much better use.

But as it's the Isle of Man, I'm sure that he'll sell out.

5 minutes ago, woolley said:

Look. Don't come here with half a story. Buy the paper and get the whole picture.

Just read a third of the second page in the shop. It's 30 quid just to see him. An extra 50 for the photo. Will update the rest of you cheapskates with the rest of the story next time I visit a shop, probably tomorrow, failing that, Sunday definitely.

54 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Just read a third of the second page in the shop. It's 30 quid just to see him. An extra 50 for the photo. Will update the rest of you cheapskates with the rest of the story next time I visit a shop, probably tomorrow, failing that, Sunday definitely.

30 quid to see him an extra 20 for the photo (30 +20 = 50)

651571656_Farage-IsleofMan.thumb.jpg.6cae2b74df9d6951050c3371f78ed859.jpg

(Hope IoM Newspapers are ok with uploading this scan)

When he was here last time it was at the Gaiety. There were politicians in the VIP bar waiting to fawn over him.

18 minutes ago, gettafa said:

30 quid to see him an extra 20 for the photo (30 +20 = 50)

651571656_Farage-IsleofMan.thumb.jpg.6cae2b74df9d6951050c3371f78ed859.jpg

(Hope IoM Newspapers are ok with uploading this scan)

When he was here last time it was at the Gaiety. There were politicians in the VIP bar waiting to fawn over him.

If it was Widow Twanky some of our lot would be waiting in the bar to fawn over her.

1 hour ago, Lxxx said:

Worth £30. Always good to see a variety of politicians of all persuasions. Saw him a few years ago, as well as George Galloway and Ken Livingstone. Better than a night in the local pub.

Did you see Tony Benn? I didn't but after speaking to some folk who did I wish I had.

Archived