Beer Tent

def72

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well all you beer drinking types should take this as a message and just stay at home in TT week and think great thoughts instead of frivolous carousing. So there. 

Just now, dilligaf said:

I can remember the days when TT fans could have a bloody good holiday without a beer tent

yes,  but that was back in the day when we had hotels, pubs and nightclubs a plenty.    

A tent with uncomfortable wooden chairs and hourly sermons from a methodist lay preacher is what is required. Or a Taliban religious representative. We should be seeking to further the fun-free image we've been working so hard on lately.

9 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

A tent with uncomfortable wooden chairs and hourly sermons from a methodist lay preacher is what is required. Or a Taliban religious representative. We should be seeking to further the fun-free image we've been working so hard on lately.

Bless you my son 

16 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Seeing as there was a 5 year contract signed I'm assuming DBC will still be charging the rent? 

Good luck on getting it though

Just now, Shake me up Judy said:

So no Bottleneck beer tent and entertainment, and the promenade dug up so the traffic is going nowhere. We certainly know how to run things... 

As long as the horse trams run, what else do we need?

1 hour ago, yorik said:

That raises the question of if the fair is coming over this year where is it/the prom walkway parking going?

Plenty of room up Jurby for the fair

Archived