def72

Just now, finlo said:

She's not Stella is she?:ph34r:

Saw her the other day, she's still wearing them too.... :lol:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MrPB said:

It’s typical of the owner. The bottleneck car park will now lie fallow for the next 4 years of the contract stopping anyone else from using it, just like his desolate property portfolio of unused and undeveloped eyesores. 

No doubt the contract could be re-advertised in the event of non-performance to see if there were other takers. May have to accept a haircut on the fee, of course.

1 minute ago, MrPB said:

As I understand it they paid for a 5 year deal upfront. 

It's down to what's in the contract then. If corpy have anything about them they will still have a non-performance clause in it, pay or no pay. Maybe the ratepayers could benefit from double dibs?

I don't see why all the anti-Hooded Ram stuff. It was shown that there is plenty of room for both tents.

Hooded Ram did an excellent job of catering for people that you simply wouldn't want at Bushy's tent. (read such as chavved up chavs and a VIP area).

7 minutes ago, MrPB said:

Did you actually go there? It was awful. No wonder they don’t want to repeat the experience this year. 

No wonder who doesn't want the repeat experience? It looked to be quite busy last year

I spent most of my time in Bushy's.

I took my visitors to Hooded Ram on a couple of occasions. It was as packed as Bushy's, especially during that middle weekend. It wasn't my cup of tea at all, but that isn't the point. It catered for people who wanted to be there, clearly. It detracted not one iota from Bushy's Villa at the Village. And of course was the best thing that ever happened to Bushy's but that is another subject.

1 hour ago, MrPB said:

Self evidently they don’t want to repeat the experience otherwise they’d have got their act together. The experience was pretty poor last year. I’m not surprised they’ve thrown the towel in. 

As you seem to know a lot about this, would you like to share.

Archived