Lunatic eco-warrior

Manx Bean

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Manx Bean said:

Seriously? Why are our "Nation's Station" giving this moron air time? People like her boil my piss!

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/fresh-influx-of-protesters-arriving-in-london/

Agreed. Wandering around making a twat of yourself and pissing off tens of thousands of people is a poor way to bring public opinion around to your way of thinking. I often consider that protesters of this ilk, subject matter irrelevant, are simply seeking some kind of validation or attention otherwise absent from their lives.

There’s no fool like an old fool.

As for the Nation’s Station reporting her juvenile antics, they exercise no editorial judgement as to public interest, proportionality, or value with any of their news items. If someone emailed them a press release saying that Hercules Quaggin of Ballashitty had won the third preliminary qualifying heat second leg eliminator in the all-Andreas under sevens turd-sculpting tournament, against serious competition from no-one whatsoever, they’d bloody use it. (And so too would the clowns on Peel Road).

16 minutes ago, Manx Bean said:

Seriously? Why are our "Nation's Station" giving this moron air time? People like her boil my piss!

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/fresh-influx-of-protesters-arriving-in-london/

So, they are protesting as if they know something that we don't, in a country that is planning rapid emissions changes, demanding zero emissions by 2025, when has the earth ever had zero emissions? They seem like some right wing fascist group who want everyone to do what they say. There was some guy who glued himself to a train yesterday, an electric train! I thought public transport was the way to reduce emissions?

https://rebellion.earth/the-truth/demands/

9 minutes ago, Max Power said:

So, they are protesting as if they know something that we don't, in a country that is planning rapid emissions changes, demanding zero emissions by 2025, when has the earth ever had zero emissions? They seem like some right wing fascist group who want everyone to do what they say. There was some guy who glued himself to a train yesterday, an electric train! I thought public transport was the way to reduce emissions?

https://rebellion.earth/the-truth/demands/

all 3 in prison now.......

:lol:

just go and pour some petrol around that boat and see how quickly they move.....

They are protesting about something they believe in, they are not damaging property . I say good on them, what are the government doing...charging 10p for shopping bags !!! Absolutely nothing.   Waste, particularly plastic is swallowing civilisation up. Also, the police are behaving and not behaving like the thugs in Paris using batons etc.   perhaps it takes something like this for action to be taken.

5 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

They are protesting about something they believe in, they are not damaging property . I say good on them, what are the government doing...charging 10p for shopping bags !!! Absolutely nothing.   Waste, particularly plastic is swallowing civilisation up. Also, the police are behaving and not behaving like the thugs in Paris using batons etc.   perhaps it takes something like this for action to be taken.

they have damaged property, they have committed criminal acts.......

the level of graffiti is horrendous......

the amount of waste and tents left behind which will be going to landfill and plastic bottles left everywhere....

all while walking around in imported clothes and using the latest imported mobile phones.....

eco......don't think so.......

1 hour ago, trench12 said:

be interesting to know how they travelled to London

hopefully in their desire to reduce emissions etc they swam to the adjacent isle and then walked 

or did they fly ? 

emma thompson (me neither) did........

Archived