Lunatic eco-warrior

Manx Bean

13 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Hey woody

To help you, the quote came from an article by Zeke Hausfather from a website funded by The European Climate Foundation. Surprised to see you using it really, seeing as according to you repeatedly Europeans are "scum". 

https://www.carbonbrief.org/analysis-uk-carbon-emissions-in-2017-fell-to-levels-last-seen-in-1890

newly released Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) energy use figures.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:05 AM, Max Power said:

There's little doubt that this is the main issue, the additional food production,  transport and power demands of the doubled population is the problem. Are we going to ask for voluntary liquidation of half of the population, have a series of massive nuclear strikes or release a killer superbug, any takers?

Well our social planners at UN level will probably have a drawer full of nuclear options (no pun intended) in which to thin the herd. An engineered third world war probably won't do it though as most warfare these days is done remotely, no more lining up tens of thousands of soldiers off against each other and letting them execute themselves or carpet bombing of whole cities.

A group of Kenyan bishops did steal a batch of World Health Organisation vaccines a few years ago and did some independent lab testing and found they were laced with sterilising agents.  https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u

Whether it's true or not I'm sure these types of things are ongoing in an attempt to slow the population explosion. I don't suppose there is a moral way to do this is there?

On 4/21/2019 at 6:44 PM, woody2 said:
On 4/21/2019 at 1:58 PM, Chinahand said:

CO2 levels fluctuate between the North hemisphere summer and winter as there is less land mass in the south, but the trend is ever upward. 

:rolleyes:

The UK’s total CO2 emissions are currently 38% below 1990 levels and are now as low as emissions were back in 1890

:whistling:

Woody I realise you have an Anglo-centric view but when talking about global warming you need to consider global emissions. CO2 levels globally are very much still increasing. 

1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

Woody I realise you have an Anglo-centric view but when talking about global warming you need to consider global emissions. CO2 levels globally are very much still increasing. 

Oh so many funded by UK financiers in the search for greater fortunes. No thought to the damage they are doing

2 hours ago, Chinahand said:

they are protesting about the uk...........

which is why these paid activist need to go to china, india and russia..........

On 4/19/2019 at 10:59 PM, dilligaf said:

If "climate change" gives us good Fridays like today, I am all for it.

Lovely in Peel this afternoon, wasn't it. ?;)

Yes, that it was. We parked the van in St Johns, walked back to Douglas, prised the lads from their PC's and made them cycle to Peel for an ice cream, before breaking the news that the only way of getting home was cycling back to St Johns. Did you see my bike? Absolute beauty, I totally love it. 

24 minutes ago, thebees said:
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:59 PM, dilligaf said:

If "climate change" gives us good Fridays like today, I am all for it.

Lovely in Peel this afternoon, wasn't it. ?;)

Yes, that it was. We parked the van in St Johns, walked back to Douglas, prised the lads from their PC's and made them cycle to Peel for an ice cream, before breaking the news that the only way of getting home was cycling back to St Johns. Did you see my bike? Absolute beauty, I totally love it. 

No, I didn't actually see you , but thought I spotted your Hubby near the yacht club thing and my wife said it was definitely him.

Well done on the cycling front :thumbsup:

Archived