Government Appoint Climate Guru

foxdaleliberationfront

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

As this is a forum feel free to share these solutions. I would be more than interested in reading and discussing them

I’ve never once seen you debate anything on here preferring instead to play the smart ass. 

Heres an idea for you. If you’re so interested then get yourself down to the next climate convention event and learn for yourself. It would mean leaving your computer for a couple of hours but give it go, you might like it. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ecobob said:

I’ve never once seen you debate anything on here preferring instead to play the smart ass. 

Heres an idea for you. If you’re so interested then get yourself down to the next climate convention event and learn for yourself. It would mean leaving your computer for a couple of hours but give it go, you might like it. 

As I suspected, you are talking through your hoop.

Back to school you go...

4 hours ago, Lxxx said:

I wonder if we just give everyone a grant to have a wood burner fitted and then furnish them with an unlimited supply of Manx £10 notes to heat their homes it might turn out more cost efficient and environmentally beneficial. Than to establish another government department to do nothing but PR exercises and fly around the world telling everyone else how the Isle of Man is doing it's bit. 

Wood burners are about to be banned

7 hours ago, Neil Down said:

As I suspected, you are talking through your hoop.

Back to school you go...

Nice try. 

You want facts? Find out for yourself when the next CCC meeting is being held, drop me a PM and I’ll meet you there and introduce you to some of the people who know more than you and you can ask them all you want. You can tell them they’re talking through their hoops too if you like  

22 hours ago, ecobob said:

We put up with this shit because we don’t believe there’s a solution and for many hundreds of years there’s only been one thing to vote for and in the absence of anything else we trot along to the polling station and so the whole thing goes on and on. It’s madness, it’s insanity, the whole thing but without an alternative don’t expect anything different.  While we have a government system where members are protecting their salaries, their pensions, their kudos, their power then unpopular, just, decisions will never be made. Instead, money that we are told on a day to day basis we have not enough of to fund schools, police,  health is pissed away on enabling the government to renege on the pledges they have made. Madness. Time for a fucking revolution. A big one.  

Are you a member of IOM Green Party EcoBob?

Archived