Government Appoint Climate Guru

foxdaleliberationfront

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, ecobob said:

Nice try. 

You want facts? Find out for yourself when the next CCC meeting is being held, drop me a PM and I’ll meet you there and introduce you to some of the people who know more than you and you can ask them all you want. You can tell them they’re talking through their hoops too if you like  

22 hours later and no sign of you wishing to educate yourself. Surprising as you’re normally so quick to quote and reply to posts. I thought you’d jump at the chance but there you go. All mouth and no trousers. 

If you change your mind then you  know what to do. My offer still stands. 

26 minutes ago, ecobob said:

22 hours later and no sign of you wishing to educate yourself. Surprising as you’re normally so quick to quote and reply to posts. I thought you’d jump at the chance but there you go. All mouth and no trousers. 

If you change your mind then you  know what to do. My offer still stands. 

I've been busy on matters that we can make change on rather than the flavour of the month you want me to waste my time on. 23 hours, I've worked 12 years in this business so no, I won't be wasting my time at one of your youth clubs.

I asked you to post on here and you have dodged it. Why?

I’ve already explained why I’m not doing and your sarcastic reply has confirmed that decision.

These young people are committed to this. They are part of a wider, multi agency coalition comprising people of all ages. To call it a youth club is highly insulting to them and to others but then that’s just about par for the course where you are concerned. 

You wouldn't want Neil Down there ecobob, he'd just sit at the back offering nothing other than the occasional shitty meaningless remark. He would certainly never offer an actual opinion or engage in debate, because he is not capable.

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

You wouldn't want Neil Down there ecobob, he'd just sit at the back offering nothing other than the occasional shitty meaningless remark. He would certainly never offer an actual opinion or engage in debate, because he is not capable.

Says the idiot who contributes fuck all to anything from any of his accounts

2 hours ago, ecobob said:

I’ve already explained why I’m not doing and your sarcastic reply has confirmed that decision.

These young people are committed to this. They are part of a wider, multi agency coalition comprising people of all ages. To call it a youth club is highly insulting to them and to others but then that’s just about par for the course where you are concerned. 

Thanks but I'll stick with my original comment and you and your youth club know nothing about it other than it's a way to get out of class for a few hours

6 hours ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Nobody would want him anywhere as he contributes nothing of value other than bitterness and constantly needling people. He wouldn’t turn up anyway. He’s far too busy looking like an angry homo cycling up and down the prom most days. 

For the benefit of those who don’t know. What actually is an “angry homo” and how can you tell ?

7 hours ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Nobody would want him anywhere as he contributes nothing of value other than bitterness and constantly needling people. He wouldn’t turn up anyway. He’s far too busy looking like an angry homo cycling up and down the prom most days. 

Interesting comment from the multi persona poster(s)

• 2 months later...

Archived