Yay, more petitions.

Lagman

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/strand-street-smoking-ban-hard-to-enforce-says-council-leader/

https://www.change.org/p/chief-minister-howard-quayle-council-leader-cllr-david-christian-minister-christopher-thomas-make-douglas-high-street-a-smoke-free-zone?recruiter=1023853051&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=tap_basic_share

" I would suggest that it is wrong for people who do not wish to inhale hazardous toxins in the air to be subjected to this while trying to go about their daily shopping."

- It is amazing these people never seem to notice exhaust emissions which they are surrounded by constantly.

" I am proposing that the Isle Of Man Government bring in a smoke free zone within this busy shopping district,"

- I doubt it will be busy for long if they do enforce a ban, considering how much damage the smoking ban seemed to do to the amount of pub and nightclub goers.

Smoking and vaping - dirty, filthy, disgusting, selfish habit.

By all means do it in their miserable dirty, filthy, disgusting,selfish homes but not in a busy street.

Picking up waffs of dirty, filthy, disgusting, selfish people's waste while walking along Strand Street is horrible,

2 hours ago, gettafa said:

Smoking and vaping - dirty, filthy, disgusting, selfish habit.

By all means do it in their miserable dirty, filthy, disgusting,selfish homes but not in a busy street.

Picking up waffs of dirty, filthy, disgusting, selfish people's waste while walking along Strand Street is horrible,

Ex smoker by any chance? :D

44 minutes ago, gettafa said:

The petition against the so-called Toilet Tax had over 6,000 names to it.The Tynwald Members just literally laughed at it.

And then dumped all over the electorate. And have continued to do so ever since. 6k is not enough out of 85 alleged thousand.

Archived