Who did this guy piss off?

thesultanofsheight

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, finlo said:

The more shite that went in them the better they were!

Back on topic I once removed an ants nest from the foundations by using an aerosol hairspray with a lighter in front of the nozzle.

Flame about 30 inches. Worked fine.

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Seriously though, they were by a country mile the best pies. We used to drive in from Union Mills most days to collect lunch for us hairy arsed truckers.

Nothing these days comes close. Ramsey Bakery beef pies, when cooked and the meat is brown, are superb. But nothing like Cain’s.

I think I said Cannells before, bu5 meant Cain’s

None, but none a patch on Wadman's....

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Seriously though, they were by a country mile the best pies. We used to drive in from Union Mills most days to collect lunch for us hairy arsed truckers.

Nothing these days comes close. Ramsey Bakery beef pies, when cooked and the meat is brown, are superb. But nothing like Cain’s.

I think I said Cannells before, bu5 meant Cain’s

Quirks pies...

On 2/20/2020 at 6:20 PM, thesultanofsheight said:

Done for keeping pava spray in a locked cupboard, in his own house, that he bought in a foreign country to protect him from being robbed in his motor home when on holiday. Now also facing a disciplinary hearing at work.

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=53978

Society has been protected in exactly what way? I wonder who he pissed off enough for the cops to get a warrant to be able to fuck him over like this? 

Why the hell didn’t they just give him a warning and remove the items.  What was the point to prosecuting him?    

1 hour ago, buncha wankas said:

Why the hell didn’t they just give him a warning and remove the items.  What was the point to prosecuting him?    

They are, as the French call them - Tosseurs...

Archived