Body found in Ramsey woodland

slinkydevil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ecobob said:

It’s all fun and games till it becomes subjective. I’m sorry both. I’ve just found out a dear friend of mine is dead and I bitterly regret making fun of the situation. 

A lesson for everyone really. Sorry for your loss.

It'll need on e of those Scandinavian Women Cops to sort this one?

She'll have to get shot, even though wearing a Loughtan Woolly sweater but she'll bounce back and find the link to a Politician. who will also be found dead.......

,,,,,, and then we will have to rely on Sven Flinty!!! but don't worry folks, she'll defy orders to rest and secretly carry on her investigation to find it was indeed a,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fake news!

The whole investigation will take place in the dark but that's because the Scandinavians cannot afford our MUA prices?

I understand that in death people find humour and especially so in this current crisis but please, the deceased person is someone's daughter, possibly wife, possibly mother, possibly sister and as yet there's no confirmation of cause of death so please, show some respect.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:44 AM, Derek Flint said:

Fear for the day when they are so strapped they have to wheel me out of retirement. That really will be end of days. 

get your boots polished Flinty. we're fucked earlier than anticipated.

9 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

I’ll be a backroom REMF if it does go to defcon 1.

if it goes to defcon 1 nobody will give a fuck about where you are or what you're doing,  i'm not sure how you'll notice the difference.        :flowers:

2 minutes ago, Viddy well said:

Just beyond the moon, there is an alien mother-ship harvesting social media postings and deciding whether humanity is worth saving.

I think we already know the answer to that one!

Save the dolphins, leave the rest.

Archived