Bug of the day - hantavirus.

Rog

24 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

It's a non story but Rog is either so paranoid or desperate for attention that he keeps starting stupid threads. He appears to be looking for sympathy, irony meters are going off the scale.

Rog you looking for sympathy? It's is easy to find...it's in between 'shit' and 'syphilis' in the dictionary.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

It's a non story but Rog is either so paranoid or desperate for attention that he keeps starting stupid threads. He appears to be looking for sympathy, irony meters are going off the scale.

This is quite common.

Grandiose, boastful, attention seeking, inflammatory, an exaggerated sense of importance, belittling others who they see as inferior.

But mirror their behaviour back to them, call them out on their bullshit and they become the victim and people back off and leave them to lick their wounds before they return to do the same thing all over again  Rinse and repeat  

24 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Rog is extremely fearful of being looked after Muslims, Irish, Scouse, Scottish and assorted EU nationals by the multicultural NHS. He should have stayed in his homeland. Poland’s only had 3 deaths so far. 

I suppose he might like the LGBTQI+ free zones, but the Poles would be his worst night mare.

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

Rog is extremely fearful of being looked after Muslims, Irish, Scouse, Scottish and assorted EU nationals by the multicultural NHS. He should have stayed in his homeland. Poland’s only had 3 deaths so far. 

I don't mind any of the others, but I draw the line at Scouse. Particularly if Liverpool supporters..............

:D

Watch out. He’s wounded now and in hiding but he’ll still be reading (although I’m quite ready for him popping up shortly telling me I’m talking nonsense and he’s been weeding the lawn all day and he does have a life you know).  

12 minutes ago, ecobob said:

:D

Watch out. He’s wounded now and in hiding but he’ll still be reading (although I’m quite ready for him popping up shortly telling me I’m talking nonsense and he’s been weeding the lawn all day and he does have a life you know).  

More likely spraying the lawn with Dettol just to be careful... 

Archived