Where did this start to go wrong for Howard Quayle ?

LightBulb

1 hour ago, chancer said:

This is a particularly poisonous thread that the Moderators should close down.  

Any of you whinging bastards are free to stand for MHK and push on to be the Chief Minister if you chose.  Fancy having a go and have to put up with keyboard warriors telling you where you went wrong?  If not, shut your Manx Crabby shit-holes and fuck off somewhere else to live. 

Hi Howard! How are you today?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, John Wright said:

The moderators haven’t received any reports or complaints, just the poisonous whingeing bastard rant from a nameless keyboard warrior above. Full of sweary  stuff as well!

Suggestions please.

I agree with “chancer” Nasty posts about a democratically elected man. Not a fan of him personally, but no need for this poisonous rubbish. 
m

Manx Forums has more armchair experts than Trump can muster. 1000 people lost their lives to this virus today in the UK and all these posters can to is say “ told you so” they should be ashamed and you don’t cover yourself in glory defending them indirectly by mocking the poster “chancer”

4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I agree with “chancer” Nasty posts about a democratically elected man. Not a fan of him personally, but no need for this poisonous rubbish. 
m

Manx Forums has more armchair experts than Trump can muster. 1000 people lost their lives to this virus today in the UK and all these posters can to is say “ told you so” they should be ashamed and you don’t cover yourself in glory defending them indirectly by mocking the poster “chancer”

I’m not defending anyone. I’m pointing out the irony in @chancer not reporting but launching into a poisonous foul mouthed rant.

6 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’m not defending anyone. I’m pointing out the irony in @chancer not reporting but launching into a poisonous foul mouthed rant.

With justification IMHO. This is nasty and totally uncalled for. I know many people who hate HQ, but they would not try to score points on social media out of that hate. This is no better than Facebook.

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

With justification IMHO. This is nasty and totally uncalled for. I know many people who hate HQ, but they would not try to score points on social media out of that hate. This is no better than Facebook.

You still don’t get it. Neither does @chancer

25 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

m

Democratically?

Just now, John Wright said:

You still don’t get it. Neither does @chancer

I understand the difference between being poisonous towards our CM, by armchair experts who could not do better without a Chrystal ball, and a poster being annoyed and venting his spleen at those know it alls.

Archived