IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 minutes ago, Banker said:

Are Iom following suit with free flu jabs over 50 and doctors open Sunday’s ?

https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2020/09/22/free-flu-jabs-for-over-50s-in-winter-covid-fight/

Flu vaccine due on Island October for the older generation. Think the U65 gear is already being dished out.

Edited by Nom de plume

5 minutes ago, quilp said:

There now, you've said it, feeling better now..? 

I wasn't unwell in the first place. It was your blood pressure I was worried about. The best way to cope properly is probably taking the DILLIGAF approach. But you sound like you really DGAF too much what other people might think about things you don’t agree with. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

21 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I wasn't unwell in the first place. It was your blood pressure I was worried about. The best way to cope properly is probably taking the DILLIGAF approach. But you sound like you really DGAF too much what other people might think about things you don’t agree with. 

self diagnosis is meaningless. Especially when people can quite clearly see you are unwell...

2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

There isn’t any public confidence - half the country have been so scared to death that they’d consent to just about anything without questioning it. That doesn’t mean they agree. It means that they’re literally shitting themselves about the lies they’ve been fed so much that they will accept poverty and the destruction of their lives as an acceptable trade for not getting a virus that won’t kill them anyway and the other half don’t buy anything any of those lying fuckers say. 

I'm forced to conclude that you don't really understand adults and adult behaviour.

Spoke with an old friend who has lived in Oldham for the last forty years or so. He remarked that it was very noticeable when you go to a large supermarket only about half the shoppers will have masks on.

This is basic stuff for an area that has seen a rise in cases and extra measures.

It's this attitude that has to be overturned before things will improve.

But an awful lot of ground was lost because of Dominic Cummings. There is no doubt of that. The mixed messages tell a story of no joined-up thinking and the idea that Mr Covid doesn't head out to town until after 10 pm is just stupid.

Can't help thinking the 10 pm pub shutdown was a policy dreamt up by tory donor and arch-brexiteer Tim Martin....

10 minutes ago, trmpton said:

A returnee from UK who took the early test?  I think I read somewhere they need to wear a mask in public until the 14 days is up.

They don’t need to but recommended in enclosed spaces eg shops not in fresh bracing sea air! I would think it’s a local scared by media reports 

• Like 1