IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

4 minutes ago, loaf said:

People can be very intelligent and still suffer from delusions or paranoia - 'They want to poison us, they're surveilling us, they're lying to us, I'm especially gifted and insightful and the ordinary people can't see it' - all common themes in the conspiracy theory community that are also symptoms of psychosis.

For the most part whenever I read output from the usual sources and they move onto certain subjects where I do have knowledge and experience, I can immediately see that it is risible gibberish and I have no further reason to examine the remaining parts of their argument.

Indeed so.

The diminishing art of discernment should keep you safe.

52 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Is the implication that in an emergency - or whenever government decides we are in one - we should all roll up our sleeves and inject whatever substance government or 'Big Pharma’ sees fit into ourselves, regardless of safety data? And agree to whatever rules they concoct?

One of the reasons people such as myself are so interested is that currently the World Health Organisation - a body now funded substantially by China and the (Bill) Gates Foundation - is in the final stages of agreeing with 193 member countries that it will be the final arbiter in the event of another ‘pandemic’. And of course, it will be the arbiter of what constitutes a ‘pandemic’ - something it has historically been keen to  foist upon us.

Whilst I may be a lone voice on this forum readers may be surprised how many people globally are alarmed by what is happening, although one wouldn’t know that by simply following our media. Photo below was the scene in central Berlin on Friday, where protesting farmers and an estimated hundred thousand citizens brought their city to a standstill over concerns about encroaching fascist legislation.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 14.02.17.jpeg

But this wasn't Friday in Berlin - the picture above was posted at least 20 days ago on various outlets.

• Haha 1

The covid pandemic was a shameful time for the island and many residents. 

People who were desperate for lockdown at any cost now also seem to be clamouring for a war with Russia and conscription. 

I guess some people just hate free will and love an authoritarian state. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hairy Poppins said:

The covid pandemic was a shameful time for the island and many residents. 

People who were desperate for lockdown at any cost now also seem to be clamouring for a war with Russia and conscription. 

I guess some people just hate free will and love an authoritarian state. 

What a very strange correlation.

What does for all the anti-vaxxer nonsense was summed up for me when Fergus Walsh, BBC's Medical Editor, visited an ICU covid ward. As they walked through the ward the Consultant in charge pointed at each bed in turn and said "Unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated..." and so on through the whole ward.

It did make me wonder how many unnecessary deaths from covid were caused by the anti-vaxxers peddling their unscientific, dangerous nonsense...?

Of course, they'll never take responsibility for their actions...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hairy Poppins said:

People who were desperate for lockdown at any cost now also seem to be clamouring for a war with Russia and conscription

There is absolutely no relationship between these two things. It's an absurd comment. Do you have any evidence. 

The only commonality I can think of is

Anti vaxxers - nut cases

Putin - nut case

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

There is absolutely no relationship between these two things. It's an absurd comment. Do you have any evidence. 

The only commonality I can think of is

Anti vaxxers - nut cases

Putin - nut case

I mean there's a few people who you can come and meet. They were covid loons and were rabidly telling me how we need conscription as it will sort out Gen-Z etc.

5 hours ago, P.K. said:

What a very strange correlation.

What does for all the anti-vaxxer nonsense was summed up for me when Fergus Walsh, BBC's Medical Editor, visited an ICU covid ward. As they walked through the ward the Consultant in charge pointed at each bed in turn and said "Unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated..." and so on through the whole ward.

It did make me wonder how many unnecessary deaths from covid were caused by the anti-vaxxers peddling their unscientific, dangerous nonsense...?

Of course, they'll never take responsibility for their actions...

Thanks PK. Personally, I am not anti-vax, and had my first three jabs. However, after reaction to the third, I will not be having any more.

We have always been told it is impossible to vaccinate against a cold. Covid is a cold virus. If I could go back, I would not have had any of the vaccinations. 

2 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Thanks PK. Personally, I am not anti-vax, and had my first three jabs. However, after reaction to the third, I will not be having any more.

We have always been told it is impossible to vaccinate against a cold. Covid is a cold virus. If I could go back, I would not have had any of the vaccinations. 

Indeed, too much money to be made in cold remedies similar for cancers.

Conspiratory theories, seem to be based the most extraordinarily complex machinations of the ‘illuminati’ etc. which involve secret alliances between various Governments of widely differing politics , religion and ideologies and further  expand into involving thousands upon thousands of dedicated and efficient operatives who remain extraordinarily  discreet -  indeed utterly silent,  about their activities and objectives.

There must be many who have never approached to join in  these diabolically  cunning schemes who can be forgiven for feeling just a bit left out.

3 hours ago, Cambon said:

Covid is not a cold virus, the common cold does not have life threating effects as its part of the assault on the human body, whereas guess what Covid does, a different virus altogether

6 hours ago, alpha-acid said:

Covid is not a cold virus, the common cold does not have life threating effects as its part of the assault on the human body, whereas guess what Covid does, a different virus altogether

Yes, yes it is. It is just the same as the other human coronaviruses, there is nothing special about it at all. It's just that you, as an old person, had no immunity to it because you didn't contract it as a child. Like you did with all of the others.

• Like 1