Fancy a pint?

PaulJ

5 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

It's all a bit ass about face. Instead of trying to get kids into school again (Very difficult) they should be trying to get kids out of school for once. We've had nearly two months now of fantastic weather and there's plenty of learning to be had out of doors and in the community. How many of today's kids are completely out of touch with the countryside and natural world around them ? This is the perfect opportunity but nobody seems to have thought of it. 

Shush Shakey - I’ve been enjoying fantastic rural and coastal walks with not a soul around. I don’t want hordes of the little fuckers spoiling that by charging around bellowing ‘Look Miss... another Cyanistes Caeruleus nest in this Crataegus Monogyna!

• Haha 1

Went walking through Cregneash today and down to the chasms,  never seem it so busy off sugarloaf, 4 canoeists, couple of fishing boats passing and 2 very fast speed boats whizzing around to the calf from PSM direction.

went to port Erin for an ice cream and the beach was packed as as promenade, loads in sea. Looked like summer holidays from 40 years ago. You could tell schools were not open and social distancing between groups of kids non existent as well as a number of adults!

18 minutes ago, Golfer said:

Went walking through Cregneash today and down to the chasms,  never seem it so busy off sugarloaf, 4 canoeists, couple of fishing boats passing and 2 very fast speed boats whizzing around to the calf from PSM direction.

went to port Erin for an ice cream and the beach was packed as as promenade, loads in sea. Looked like summer holidays from 40 years ago. You could tell schools were not open and social distancing between groups of kids non existent as well as a number of adults!

Not working? you keep pushing for everyone else to go back!:D

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Let's just hope they've all found the time to pull their pipes through in the last 2 months...

Don’t be disgusting. This is a family forum.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

So it’s Thursday, howie previously likes to use Thursday as announcement day, after last nights sacking what announcements do people think he will make to divert away from questions about the sacking at today’s presser?

There may be some information today on a way forward for bars and cafes etc.

Government are under pressure here.  Even Boris has ordered a review of the two metre nonsense.   I can see that being reduced to WHO guidance of one metre and subsequently rolled out as guidsnce rather than law.

So effectively business can crack on.

I see Australia are pretty much open and back to normal in many areas.

23 hours ago, madmanx90 said:

There not opening there emptying everything out also at the Manor today. A select few pubs have been fully emptied make of that what you will. 

Saw them at the Stanley in Ramsey today. They were walking empty pallets to the pub as I drove past. There were kegs in the back of the lorry. Can only assume they were collecting rather than delivering. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

There may be some information today on a way forward for bars and cafes etc.

Government are under pressure here.  Even Boris has ordered a review of the two metre nonsense.   I can see that being reduced to WHO guidance of one metre and subsequently rolled out as guidsnce rather than law.

So effectively business can crack on.

I see Australia are pretty much open and back to normal in many areas.

Indeed, but it seems that cases of rising inflections are increasing exponentially already.