Onchan: Callister & Edge
Middle: Poole-Wilson & Peters
Ramsey: Allinson & Singer
ACM: Cregeen & Glover
Ayre: Baker & Cannan
Garff: Caine & Young
Rushen: Langan-Newton & Watterson
G&P: Lord-Brennan & Crookall

Not quite all but not too bad. I only put Singer in as I was hoping for a LibVan wipeout. 

• Like 1

I Didn’t think much of Robertshaw one man electioneering for Cregeen last night on manx radios coverage, to get a legco seat in my mind none of any those ministers who lost there seats should have a free pass back on the gravy train, the public got rid of them, also three of them with a embarrassing large fall in votes.

Edited by GreyWolf
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 9:16 AM, Declan said:

So who do we think will get in today. Mine are 

Rushen - Watterson and a close run thing between the other three I want the Green Guy but I think it will be Dr Michelle 

ACM - ABC (anyone but Cregeen) seems the popular choice, but maybe that vote will be split three ways? Moorehouse and Glover (just)

Middle - Double-Barrelled MLC to top the poll. DJ Gammon and MC Woke next. Both have wide support outside the constituency but outside the bubble of their own groups how is it going on the ground? I'm going to trust reason triumphs over gut instinct and Keeran wins. 

Douglas South - Christian and Maltby

Douglas East - Joany and Barber

Douglas Central - Thomas and Corlett

Douglas North - Ashy and Peaky

Onchan - Rob and Edge

Garff- Caine and Gareth

Ramsey - How cares, the whole town has gone potty about the marina when there's more important issues. It should probably be expelled from the Island - The Doc and the Chippy guy

Ayre etc -  see Ramsey - Cannon and the teacher lady

Peel - Double-barrelled MLC and Crookall

So 13 returning MHKs plus 3 recent MLCs back, strong MLP presence, Lib Van decimated. I feel quite positive but even if it's a reshuffle of the tired old faces at least it will give them a chance to draw a line under the Quayle period and start again. 

19/24