Election Predictions 2021

https://www.iomelections.com/2021/constituencies/   Link for ease of reference to candidates standing 

which 2 of the candidates do you predict to get voted in

Arbory, Castletown & Malew        1.                                      2.

Glenfaba                                                1.                                       2.

Onchan                                                  1.                                       2.

Rushen                                                  1.                                       2. 

Ayre & Micheal                                  1.                                       2.

Garff                                                      1.                                       2.

Middle                                                  1.                                       2.

Ramsey                                               1.                                       2.

Douglas East                                    1                                        2.

Douglas South                                1.                                       2.

Douglas Central                            1.                                        2.

Douglas North                               1.                                        2.

Name a ‘no hoper’  # least or no votes, drops out

1 hour ago, Ramseyboi said:

It’s weeks away, most haven’t even put manifestos out yet and there could be more declarations so this is currently the chocolate fireguard of threads.

It may be weeks away but today is the first day for nominations to be lodged. Nominations are able to be lodged over a week this time.

• Thanks 1

There'll be many doorstep and leaflet promises, claims of achievements over the past term. But as per the Twitter video posted elsewhere, not too much enthusiasm for close scrutiny of those claims.

And there'll certainly be no reference to the all-too-frequent impotence in the face of "the system", or the overt failures costing taxpayers millions.

• Like 2

Just due to their sheer colossal, unprecedented track record, I already know who will take it by a landslide in Ayre & Michael.

Baker and Cannan to top the polls by a LONG SHOT. 

Bring on the next term for those two powerhouses in Manx Politics, can't wait ❤️ 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I certainly can't believe this.

Is Kurt Angle really going to take Onchan by that much of a Landslide?

Why not Edge I wonder, she is steely and does regularly try to stand up to something when it's wrong from what I have seen.

Only problem is the whole sub-post office debacle ongoings will and have make/made her look like Tim Baker with a wig.

Think that stems from issues well out of her control to be honest.   

Onchan.png

48 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

I certainly can't believe this.

Is Kurt Angle really going to take Onchan by that much of a Landslide?

Why not Edge I wonder, she is steely and does regularly try to stand up to something when it's wrong from what I have seen.

Only problem is the whole sub-post office debacle ongoings will and have make/made her look like Tim Baker with a wig.

Think that stems from issues well out of her control to be honest.   

Onchan.png

It's a pretty bad showing for Onchan that, you'd have thought both candidates are vulnerable and some more people might have fancied their chances.