Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

13 hours ago, loaf said:

image.thumb.png.1b3291672fb62d12be22beb7010eb505.png
image.thumb.png.68bdf1a776fba03c81e34432af7fcd82.png

Someone has pointed out that the 'crime number' Mr Heading keeps pestering local public figures about on Twitter is most likely a Royal Mail delivery tracking code.

I tried searching it to see if it was linked to a parcel, sadly not.

However, it is linked to a 5G paranoia site in a post by some berk named Bruce Lamb from 2021. Who by the look of it is attempting to link 5G, covid, zionists, genocide, Courtney Heading, Asymmetrical Warfare and something called "The Secret Covenant".

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe it. They all really do think they are key players at the centre of some nefarious scandal and only THEY, the chosen few, can save the day.

2 hours ago, Chie said:

However, it is linked to a 5G paranoia site in a post by some berk named Bruce Lamb from 2021. Who by the look of it is attempting to link 5G, covid, zionists, genocide, Courtney Heading, Asymmetrical Warfare and something called "The Secret Covenant".

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe it. They all really do think they are key players at the centre of some nefarious scandal and only THEY, the chosen few, can save the day.

I would imagine that parcel tracking drops off the system after quite a short period, say a couple of months, once it has been delivered.

Heading is an intelligent well spoken chap and delivers a seemingly clear side of an argument. The argument is paper thin though and he is adept/too stubborn at not wanting to see or accept other views and has gone too far down the rabbit hole of his own making to back out.

A bit like the guy on this forum that believes there are only a handful of immigrants crossed the English Channel, or that Hamas has a legitimate right to act as they did a month ago.

5 hours ago, Chie said:

Heading is madder than Mad Jack McMad, winner of last years Mr Madman Competition. It’s only a matter of time before the police will be dealing with another sinister issue linked to that nutter. Likely stalking someone in a scary way or posting his vaccine free crap to someone connected to the conspiracy in his head in the post. 

19 hours ago, Declan said:

What's Ranson Fake Science? 

Probably the science behind PCR tests. There have been whackos claiming the PCR testing process is a hoax/fake science for decades now. IIRC it all started with AIDS denialists.

Most of the AIDS denialists are dead now, quite a few of them unnecessarily so as they refused to take antiretroviral meds once they became available, despite hiv being real and despite the efficacy of the meds. 

1 hour ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It’s only a matter of time before the police will be dealing with another sinister issue linked to that nutter. Likely stalking someone in a scary way or posting his vaccine free crap to someone connected to the conspiracy in his head in the post. 

I would have thought that some of his postings 'exposing' and naming individuals would have warranted Police investigations to be honest. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 10:30 PM, ricardo said:

I don’t suppose saying this will help but Courtenay Heading is a decent, principled and very, very well informed man. As a brave and mostly lone campaigner he has had an uphill task, as activists usually do, which has perhaps caused him to become unhelpfully obsessive about his subject. But the subject is very real indeed.

He's a salesman, his background, per his LinkedIn is in marketing. A good salesman can talk for England.

However, If you actually read any of his self-published writings, you'll find the gaping holes. A teacher would have a field day with a red pen.

For example, he cites Kary Mullis as some smoking gun, to defend his argument that viruses don't exist.Kary Mullis helped invent PCR, which is used to study viruses. Dr Mullis also didn't believe in climate change, and denied HIV caused AIDS in later life, the latter is something Mr Heading likes to cite. But, for that to be true, the virus must exist.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_disease for more fun examples of Nobel Prize winners, and some of the psychology behind it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

He's a salesman, his background, per his LinkedIn is in marketing. A good salesman can talk for England.

However, If you actually read any of his self-published writings, you'll find the gaping holes. A teacher would have a field day with a red pen.

For example, he cites Kary Mullis as some smoking gun, to defend his argument that viruses don't exist.Kary Mullis helped invent PCR, which is used to study viruses. Dr Mullis also didn't believe in climate change, and denied HIV caused AIDS in later life, the latter is something Mr Heading likes to cite. But, for that to be true, the virus must exist.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_disease for more fun examples of Nobel Prize winners, and some of the psychology behind it.

I was going to mention Mullis earlier but couldn't remember his name and couldn't be bothered to look it up. I'm not a fan of his at all as (IMO) he's responsible for a lot of unnecessary suffering due to his preaching denialism. 

I've got no time for people like him and that includes Mr Headcase. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Phantom said:

I would have thought that some of his postings 'exposing' and naming individuals would have warranted Police investigations to be honest. 

Perhaps they should have, but this is the Isle of Man where its better to look the other way as it may affect someone's mate in a nice influential position. Always been this way and I doubt that truth will ever surface in the way it should do. Anyway, where's the best place to buy some brown envelopes and is the cash point still working?

14 hours ago, Chie said:

5G is probably an interesting topic. Lots of experimentation by the Navy or something like that. Its said that its progressed to using frequencies as a weapon to manipulate peoples thoughts and they might have, but far too tecky for me and if they could turn people into zombies or whatever thought process, then I'll probably become a zombie as no one seems to care anyway as like covld.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sign in said:

5G is probably an interesting topic. Lots of experimentation by the Navy or something like that. Its said that its progressed to using frequencies as a weapon to manipulate peoples thoughts and they might have, but far too tecky for me and if they could turn people into zombies or whatever thought process, then I'll probably become a zombie as no one seems to care anyway as like covld.

Utter shit.

And nobody seems to care as it’s utter shit

• Like 1