A Conspiracy Theory - or something else?

ricardo

4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And another trick used by conspiracy theorists, anti vaxxers, covid deniers, and anti 5Gers.

Deny a proposition in general terms, reverse the burden of proof, and suggest you search yourself.

Avoids them being hostages to fortune by linking stuff that’s easy to identify as dross.

A trick used by scheming lawyers is to conflate ridiculous subjects, such as ‘lizard people’ - you are the only person mentioning this - with a serious matter.

For clarity here is the recent peer reviewed paper I cited earlier. It speaks for itself:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10810638/

It is however, becoming irrelevant what you, I or anyone else says on this subject as the truth is being revealed each day that passes. Things are going to get very ugly..

18 minutes ago, ricardo said:

A trick used by scheming lawyers is to conflate ridiculous subjects, such as ‘lizard people’ - you are the only person mentioning this - with a serious matter.

For clarity here is the recent peer reviewed paper I cited earlier. It speaks for itself:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10810638/

It is however, becoming irrelevant what you, I or anyone else says on this subject as the truth is being revealed each day that passes. Things are going to get very ugly..

On the other hand Review Article By Misinformation Spreaders Misleads About mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines  - FactCheck.org

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ricardo said:
2 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

No response yet?  If it had been “planned for years”, what was the planners’ intent?

The same intent as those who would put a carcinogenic substance in our water.

Rather than argue with me take a look for yourself - you could start with the peer reviewed paper I linked in previous post.

No, no, no.    I’m not arguing with you.   You pointed out to Gladys that this was a discussion forum.   You clearly accept the “problem, reaction, solution” theory - so I’m asking you to explain to me why you believe it.   If “they” set up a problem in order to present a solution, what was the ultimate aim?   If “they” want to give people cancer by putting fluoride in the water, what is their ultimate aim?

You are on here discussing it - so I want to know what YOU think, and why; not be given a list of references.   Is that unreasonable?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

No, no, no.    I’m not arguing with you.   You pointed out to Gladys that this was a discussion forum.   You clearly accept the “problem, reaction, solution” theory - so I’m asking you to explain to me why you believe it.   If “they” set up a problem in order to present a solution, what was the ultimate aim?   If “they” want to give people cancer by putting fluoride in the water, what is their ultimate aim?

You are on here discussing it - so I want to know what YOU think, and why; not be given a list of references.   Is that unreasonable?

What you are asking is not unreasonable.

However, since the events of 9/11 I have likely invested 000’s of hours attempting to discover what is really going on in our World, and why. As a consequence I am reasonably confident I have a handle on it. Part of what motivated my curiosity, and diligence, was the initial response to some seemingly far fetched propositions which initially stretched credulity - I suspect this reaction is what prompts so many people to go ‘down the rabbit hole’.

I am not inclined to share my - and millions of others’ - findings here; if you are so motivated feel free to research yourself. Doubtless, as so many others have before you, you will draw similar conclusions (and in due course probably be labeled a ‘conspiracy theorist’ 😉). But the fact so many water authorities, including the Manx one, are motivated to put a known carcinogen in our water speaks volumes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

However, since the events of 9/11 I have likely invested 000’s of hours attempting to discover what is really going on in our World, and why. As a consequence I am reasonably confident I have a handle on it. Part of what motivated my curiosity, and diligence, was the initial response to some seemingly far fetched propositions which initially stretched credulity - I suspect this reaction is what prompts so many people to go ‘down the rabbit hole’.

I am not inclined to share my - and millions of others’ - findings here; if you are so motivated feel free to research yourself. Doubtless, as so many others have before you, you will draw similar conclusions (and in due course probably be labeled a ‘conspiracy theorist’ 😉). But the fact so many water authorities, including the Manx one, are motivated to put a known carcinogen in our water speaks volumes.

Oh please shut up 🤐 

• Like 2

The same intent as those who would put a carcinogenic substance in our water.

Rather than argue with me take a look for yourself - you could start with the peer reviewed paper I linked in previous post.

In this case, "peer reviewed" simply means written by charlatans and reviewed by other charlatans.

However…

You say what I am asking is not unreasonable, but you’re still not prepared to discuss.   On that basis, I won’t waste any more time attempting to discuss this with you.

Readers can draw their own conclusion from your response to this “not unreasonable” request.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

So, if not vaccines then what did have an impact?  This should be simple and straightforward. 

2 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

You say what I am asking is not unreasonable, but you’re still not prepared to discuss.   On that basis, I won’t waste any more time attempting to discuss this with you.

Readers can draw their own conclusion from your response to this “not unreasonable” request.

Failed to answer your question and has failed to answer mine.  I think both questions are reasonable but neither get a clear and specific response just what feels like smoke and mirrors and being told to do our own research.

Well I have done and I cannot come to the same conclusions as Ricardo

• Like 1

What I find "amusing", is that a person doesn't just believe ONE conspiracy, they believe ALL of them (I know, one of my kids is of the same ilk, and I also work with two of them as well), be it vaccinations, moon landing, chem trails, flat earth, and whatever more. I wonder which from JFK's murder they go with (I believe it was La Cosa Nostra). For some reason, most of them also like Trump. My kid says we are "sheeple", because we believe everything we're told. I just tell him, that by his own argument, the conspiracy theorists are also "sheeple" for believing whatever *they* are told. 

22 minutes ago, majkul said:

What I find "amusing", is that a person doesn't just believe ONE conspiracy, they believe ALL of them (I know, one of my kids is of the same ilk, and I also work with two of them as well), be it vaccinations, moon landing, chem trails, flat earth, and whatever more. I wonder which from JFK's murder they go with (I believe it was La Cosa Nostra). For some reason, most of them also like Trump. My kid says we are "sheeple", because we believe everything we're told. I just tell him, that by his own argument, the conspiracy theorists are also "sheeple" for believing whatever *they* are told. 

What a shame you have so little respect for your own child that you are unwilling to even consider any possibility than your own rigid beliefs (or that one of your own children may in fact be better informed than yourself)

I thought I was clear previously why it feels unhelpful to answer directly. Where I have previously pointed to well-qualified medical professionals for example, and peer reviewed studies, people respond by saying ‘quack’ or nonsense - rather than actually read what is being said & written. It feels unhelpful to fan that mindset.

The things I have pointed to are all evidence based, and are being slowly discussed, and - to a degree - accepted by some of the mainstream anyway. Nothing I say here is going to change anyone’s mind - but anyone interested enough will soon discover what is going on.

Or they could listen to their clearly well informed children..

What a shame you have so little respect for your own child that you are unwilling to even consider any possibility than your own rigid beliefs (or that one of your own children may in fact be better informed than 

Aren't you doing the same though, by holding your own rigid beliefs? 

When others on here have asked you to elaborate or fully explain your beliefs, you have refused, been obtuse, and told them to do their own research.  Is that because you can't elucidate your own beliefs, or won't?  

• Like 3