A Conspiracy Theory - or something else?

ricardo

5 hours ago, ricardo said:

They are discussing actuarial tables, ie; facts.

Ignore if you wish.

They and a bunch of others (the same people as always) have completely misunderstood what the data is telling them. I could point you to some threads on Twitter by actual actuaries where they interpret the data correctly. Cos that's their job.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

They and a bunch of others (the same people as always) have completely misunderstood what the data is telling them. I could point you to some threads on Twitter by actual actuaries where they interpret the data correctly. Cos that's their job.

On 2/10/2024 at 2:17 PM, ricardo said:

Millions around the World are waking-up to the reality that our leaders may not have our best interests at heart either. Regardless of specifically who it may be behind them working towards an agenda, they are the people who cause and fund wars, ie; very nasty ones. And those people’s interests are best served by us arguing amongst ourselves..

Politicians/leaders - Nothing new there then as its always been about greed, power and big ego's.

And as for wars and drugs, then its same old, same old where the money men think of bigger ways to make more money.

$hite really, but thats the way it is

• Thanks 1

Steve Kirsch is the subject of this Massachusett Institute of Technology Tech Review.

You will note most of his stuff is totally debunked and all the members of his Scientific Advisory Board resigned citing his dangerous (false) claims and erratic behaviour.

I wouldn't believe a word he said on anything but especially covid. You're a mug if you do...

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/10/05/1036408/silicon-valley-millionaire-steve-kirsch-covid-vaccine-misinformation/

On 2/23/2024 at 9:49 AM, ricardo said:

They are discussing actuarial tables, ie; facts.

Ignore if you wish.

I knew that I should have taken maths equations more seriously, but hey, there's more to adding up than when first thought. 🤔

https://prnt.sc/CnVVtV_O1LfI

The article mentioned by Dr John Campbell claims that the ons.gov.uk stats have been recalculated so that excess deaths are seen as a lower number.  Who'd have thought the government corporation would do that? 🤓

I now wait for the comment - The number of deaths have reduced significantly due to ....... climate..... felt production ....... sustainability .. and other blah blah comments before an election.

1 hour ago, Sign in said:

I knew that I should have taken maths equations more seriously, but hey, there's more to adding up than when first thought. 🤔

https://prnt.sc/CnVVtV_O1LfI

The article mentioned by Dr John Campbell claims that the ons.gov.uk stats have been recalculated so that excess deaths are seen as a lower number.  Who'd have thought the government corporation would do that? 🤓

I now wait for the comment - The number of deaths have reduced significantly due to ....... climate..... felt production ....... sustainability .. and other blah blah comments before an election.

Well here's the ONS article:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/articles/estimatingexcessdeathsintheukmethodologychanges/february2024

What it says seems sensible.  They are recalculating the baseline to which excess deaths are compared.  This always used to be based on an average of the previous five years, but the problem is that the population also changes over time and this will affect how many deaths you expect and so how many excess (or under) there are.  To quote:

Unlike the current method, the new method accounts for trends in population size, age structure and mortality rates. The UK population grew by 12.2% between 2006 and 2023 (based on mid-year population estimates to 2022 for England, Wales, and Northern Ireland, and 2021 for Scotland, appended with population projections), from 60.8 million to 68.3 million (Figure 3). All else being equal, having more people in the population each year means we can expect more deaths to occur. Furthermore, people aged at least 70 years, the group in which most deaths occur each year, made up an increasing share of the UK population (from 11.5% in 2006 to 13.8% in 2023), with the size of this group growing by 35.4% over the period.

Conversely, mortality rates have been decreasing over time. The age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs) among the UK population generally decreased from 2006 to 2011, before levelling off from 2012 to 2018 and dropping again in 2019 (before the start of the pandemic).

These increasing trends in population size and ageing, and the generally decreasing trend in mortality rates, are not accounted for by the current methodology for estimating excess deaths. However, they are reflected in the new methodology.

[my bold]  So if the excess deaths are reduced (and they aren't always if you look at the graphs) it's because there more people and more of them are older and so you would expect more of them to die.

It is far less relevant what Andrew Bridgen - or Steve Kirsch - may or may not believe than the huge numbers of vaccine injured, or already dead, that they are attempting to bring attention to. Numbers which are only going one way..

"There are none so blind as them that cannot - or will not - see"

Below is just one post, amongst 000's, from a vaccine injured group..

"My daughter Aubrynn was 17 years old. She was picked to school trip that one from July 9 to July 22nd, it was mandatory that she was vaccinated. She was the only one vaccinated in our household that we begged her not to do it. She was vaccinated June 7 and June 28, 2022. She left for her trip on July 9 and on July 18. She text me that she was sick. We drove from Michigan to New York to pick her up at the border of Niagara Falls in Toronto. We drove home on July 19 or three-year-olds birthday. We celebrate a cake cake and ice cream Auburn and Me had soup she went to bed and on July 20. I took her to urgent care where we sat in the waiting room for four hours, till she sat up and said. Did they call me back yet?” And she collapsed and went into cardiac arrest. They worked on her, her back air, flown her to Children’s Hospital, where she sat on the ECMO machine being treated with Remdesivir, she was in jeopardy of having all her limbs amputated due to lack of blood flow so her limbs are black, we couldn’t amputate due to the blood thinners so she gain infection kidneys shut down. We had to shut down the machine on August 6."

Just now, ricardo said:

"There are none so blind as them that cannot - or will not - see"

Below is just one post, amongst 000's, from a vaccine injured group..

"My daughter Aubrynn was 17 years old. She was picked to school trip that one from July 9 to July 22nd, it was mandatory that she was vaccinated. She was the only one vaccinated in our household that we begged her not to do it. She was vaccinated June 7 and June 28, 2022. She left for her trip on July 9 and on July 18. She text me that she was sick. We drove from Michigan to New York to pick her up at the border of Niagara Falls in Toronto. We drove home on July 19 or three-year-olds birthday. We celebrate a cake cake and ice cream Auburn and Me had soup she went to bed and on July 20. I took her to urgent care where we sat in the waiting room for four hours, till she sat up and said. Did they call me back yet?” And she collapsed and went into cardiac arrest. They worked on her, her back air, flown her to Children’s Hospital, where she sat on the ECMO machine being treated with Remdesivir, she was in jeopardy of having all her limbs amputated due to lack of blood flow so her limbs are black, we couldn’t amputate due to the blood thinners so she gain infection kidneys shut down. We had to shut down the machine on August 6."

If someone died in a car crash shortly after being vaccinated, would you blame the vaccine?

Unfortunatly people do get sick and die after shopping at Tesco. 

Correlation does not equal causation

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

IMG_0390.jpeg

That's funny because I looked up the House of Commons Library Debate Pack for the debate that Bridgen led last month, it doesn't seem to say anything about that, casually or otherwise:

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cdp-2024-0005/

I'm not saying that it's untrue, as Helix says there may be all sorts of reasons and there are hints of it in some of the linked documents, but you need to know the period covered and what exactly is being compared.  As that Briefing says:

The table below shows excess deaths in England and Wales between January 2020 and September 2023.  Details are also shown for the age-standardised mortality rate (ASMR) and how this differs from the five year average rate. The ASMR shows the number of deaths per 100,000 age standardised population so it takes into account changes in the size and structure of the population.

Because the population is both growing and ageing, it would be normal to see an increase in the number of deaths. Comparing the ASMR allows us to see whether the increase in deaths is higher than we would expect, given demographic changes. 

• Thanks 1