You are shitting me.

littlebushy

In my day (I know, I know) they'd never have put cameras in toilets, even if they had the technology. A member of staff of the appropriate gender would have been posted in the toilets at break times and regular patrols would do checks. There'd be no talking in the toilets when a member of staff was present. There'd be no problems and no complaints from parents. It wouldn't happen these days though. Schools are still in full retreat from the adult authority and leadership of the past.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Manxieover65 said:

But putting camera's in any toilets is beyond wrong . Who's actually watching these videos?

I'm convinced that some of you are misunderstanding this. They aren't filming private areas of the toilets where bodily functions are taking place.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, John Wright said:

There may also be issues about how long the recording is kept before wiping.....

You might want to rephrase this. The dummkopf appear to have hold of the wrong end of the stick.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Manxieover65 said:

There lies a whole separate issue . Children who need proper help can't get it for at least five years because of government failures . 

But putting camera's in any toilets is beyond wrong . Who's actually watching these videos?

Probably nobody watches the videos until there is a time to review it due to possibly damage caused to the toilets or a fight taking place.

Did you think someone was sat there all day just monitoring the cameras?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Passing Time said:

Just a thought but maybe some of the parents of these little vandals could start disciplining them at home?

that wont be popular, teachers have to help the kids wipe their arses these days, parents just make em and expect everyone else to do the rest

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Passing Time said:

Just a thought but maybe some of the parents of these little vandals could start disciplining them at home?

I well remember the father of one of the teenage girls in one of the Grooming Gang scandals, being arrested for trying to stop his daughter leaving the house when her 'taxi' arrived. He hadn't even touched her but she called the police and into the van he went. Years later she apologised to her father for trying to stop her ruining her life. Just one story of many.  

• Sad 1