Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

Solid weekend of spotting for me.

Exchanged sober nods with Lao on Saturday and had a word on notwell by a jukebox in a den of iniquity on Friday night

I decided to make an effort and trim down my usually thick cold weather beard for the wedding into a chin strap/sheriff of nottingham style affair, and felt somewhat naked without my signature face-warmer, your own fine example of facial hair-art did little to help me forget my discomfort!

• Like 1

MF is the secret nobody talks about with their work colleagues.

I would rather not know if any of my work colleagues use mf, And I definitely wouldn't want to know who they are. I think I would be so disappointed, not sure why though.

Very occasionally on nights out the mf word has been mentioned, but everyone, including me, just kinda says, "yeah, I've heard about it, that's all, read it once or twice, erm, by accident"

• Like 1

MF is the secret nobody talks about with their work colleagues.

I would rather not know if any of my work colleagues use mf, And I definitely wouldn't want to know who they are. I think I would be so disappointed, not sure why though.

Very occasionally on nights out the mf word has been mentioned, but everyone, including me, just kinda says, "yeah, I've heard about it, that's all, read it once or twice, erm, by accident"

I saw you eat that cheese sarny today

..and that doughnut. I know who you are.

• 11 months later...