Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander... About To Go Pop?

gilf_uk

HAAHHAHAHAH thank goodness I dont work in a bank or poxy finance company, right enough we dont have it easy in the old Engineering sector....but at least what we have is real...I am really sorry for a few people (the ones I like) but the greedy and the bolshy - Im laughing my head right off at you oh, I am getting so much pleasure from the fact my ex-boss will be shitting himself and squirming like the horrible nasty little worm he truly is.

Like I said, 'sorry' to all the nice people this is effecting.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HAAHHAHAHAH thank goodness I dont work in a bank or poxy finance company, right enough we dont have it easy in the old Engineering sector....but at least what we have is real...I am really sorry for a few people (the ones I like) but the greedy and the bolshy - Im laughing my head right off at you

/cracks open a beer and waits for the bun fight.

Sadly the fat cats will still find away to come out of this pile of shit smelling like roses...in the meantime hard working people who have manage to save what they can get screwed over. Time for an uprising....who's with me!!!

Er - what's the pay like? I might be interested.

What's a tourist?

A mythical creature said to wander along the prom in wind and rain squeaking ' Fuck alls open'

Think small Buggane with camera.

HAAHHAHAHAH thank goodness I dont work in a bank or poxy finance company, right enough we dont have it easy in the old Engineering sector....but at least what we have is real...I am really sorry for a few people (the ones I like) but the greedy and the bolshy - Im laughing my head right off at you oh, I am getting so much pleasure from the fact my ex-boss will be shitting himself and squirming like the horrible nasty little worm he truly is.

Like I said, 'sorry' to all the nice people this is effecting.

I wish I was 'nice' like you.

Allan Bells just confirmed that £2mil of taxpayers money was deposited with KS&F.

Sadly the fat cats will still find away to come out of this pile of shit smelling like roses...in the meantime hard working people who have manage to save what they can get screwed over. Time for an uprising....who's with me!!!

Banking shares given in lieu of cash payments...must have own pitchfork.

Government grants may be available?

Allan Bells just confirmed that £2mil of taxpayers money was deposited with KS&F.

It was also confirmed that the levy is to be doubled. But as it's not retrospective none of this will help KS&F AFAIK.

He also said something bizarre - (I'm paraphrasing) "they had meetings with local banks to urge them to ignore their parent banks lending policies and relax them for the IOM" Surely this has been one of the main drivers behind the current economic problems?

My personal experience is this:

I have 3k sitting in my ksf account. dont think I can move it so dont know what I am going to get. As far as I am aware I am entitled to 75% compenstion up to 15 - SO I am well below the 15k.

I will just have to wait and see what happens.

been reading on iomonline some peoples stories - one couple had put their life savings in the other day as they are abou to move to OZ - now they are goosed.

I am mad that I cant touch my money, but to put into perspective there are people out there who have owrked hard and saved hard and now they are in a mess - at least i am still young and can put this down as one of lifes lessons.

I have thought about breaking into their offices and stealing 3k worth of kit - any helpers? we could get all sorts, pens, cups, coffee, carpet, chairs.

Now i just have to resign myself to a load of form filling in the vain attempt to get some money back.

Like I said yesterday, I know some members of tynwald who have accounts in there -so hopefully there own self interest will help to push a compensation package through sooner rather than later.

Archived