Go On Then, What Are You Kistening To

Bananaman

hmmm yeah its alright but I prefer Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius pip meself. Went to see them last month what a funny night.

He was at Brownstock - a mini festival we have where I live. Stanford-le-Hope boy. A bit too close to Tilbury for my liking though. Eeuuwww!

Now I have mostly been listening to these lot, and the BFBC2:Vietnam lot should recognise this

I've never owned a pair of corduroy slacks - but these lot might push me to buy a pair.

Someone naughty has managed to sneak 'Hardcore will never die, but you will' out 6 weeks early, and I just had to give it a listen. It's the new long player from scottish post rock gods Mogwai, an aural treat for everyone. Utter utter bliss.

Oh, and on the subject of piracy... http://torrentfreak.com/more-music-sold-than-ever-before-despite-piracy-110110/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're a Pink Floyd fan, the new re-issue of the Zabriskie Point soundtrack has a bonus disc with 4 Floyd (and 4 Gerry Garcia) outtakes on it, which are all better than what's on the main album. 4 long-lost, previously unreleased Floyd tracks - I'd have thought there'd be a big fuss in Mojo or something, but it's been pretty low key.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really don't know what to make of this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eF4hEhAcSCw#at=86

On first listen: Irritating and lazy....

Second Listen.... not going to happen intentionally.....

Is that being released for Comic Relief did I hear/read..... if so will donate some money and listen to something I like instead..... if it at some point later it grows on me and I like it, I shall confess......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Smith & Burrows - Funny Looking Angels.

I read a stinging review abot it by some 'up-her-own-whatsit' journo in the Guardian and decided to give it a listen on Spotify.

Okay, I agree with the condemnation of 'Only You' but there are some excellent tracks and I really enjoyed 'When the Thames Froze.'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...