Go On Then, What Are You Kistening To

Bananaman

Its certainly nothing special.

Something that might be special is the new Radiohead album. I had it on at work the other day, but had to turn it off. It is not work music. I reckon though, that after several portions of wine and stuff that its gonna be total bliss. Just need to find the time to get a little drunk...

• Like 1

I listened the Radiohead lp because they're playing at a festival I going to soon. It was ok. A lot of songs begin ok with a nice percussive bit or an interesting guitar riff. But they don't really go anywhere. Then the singer joins in and it all goes to pot.

Anyway the festival put out the stage times today and all the time they're on stage there's at least one better band on another stage.

• 4 months later...

Been listening to a lot of Steve Mason recently, his albums under his own name as well as king biscuit time and black affair. All of them are excellent.

I've also been listening to a fair but of John Cale, he's great and has been for a long time. That Black Acetate album is just super.

Oh, and some Sleaford Mods, they're very funny.

• Like 1

Gazuese is Pierre Moerlins Gong, its quality stuff, I like most of that side of gong, Downwind, Time is the Key and Breakthrough but it doesn't have that sense of fun that Daevids stuff did. I think its only called gong because of the virgin record deal.

I didn't even know there was a new album! Thanks for the notice, I'll be downloading that shortly.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Becauss parking in Douglas is so utterly shit I've been on the bus recently, so taking advantage of not having to concentrate I've been listening to quite a bit of stuff I've not had chance to. Today was 'mowlam dub' by Jah Wobble, another hugely enjoyable record.

I've downloaded some more Nitin Sawhney too. And some Tabla Beat Science.