Go On Then, What Are You Kistening To

Bananaman

9 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Oh. Piss off then clever fucker. If we don't agree with you we are wrong then. Tosspot.

Nothing to do with agreeing with me. It's just that your ears appear to be as closed as your mind. Which is only to be expected I suppose. On reflection. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I saw this played live a few weeks ago and was just bowled over by it.  The pianist literally moved the piano with the passion of his playing and in an intimate venue it was one of the most powerful pieces of music I've ever experienced.  This recording only partially catches it, but does give some flavour to it.  One unusual piece of music.

• Thanks 1

I’ve listened to this a lot recently. Definitely in the ‘prog’ genre, the band being formed from players from other prog bands - Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater for example. Far more melodic, and less virtuosic wankery for the sake of it however. Shades of The Beatles, ELO, Travelling Wilburys in my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wrighty said:

I’ve listened to this a lot recently. Definitely in the ‘prog’ genre, the band being formed from players from other prog bands - Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater for example. Far more melodic, and less virtuosic wankery for the sake of it however. Shades of The Beatles, ELO, Travelling Wilburys in my opinion. 

Large doses of Jethro Tull, Genesis and Manfed Mann too, to my ears. Not wanting to be rude but, being a fair bit older than you, that was not very original.

A bit like "Name That Tune" :ph34r:

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, quilp said:

Spin Doctors, 'Pocket Full of Kryptonite' in the car, at volume. The live tracks are right up there on production. Massive open sound and image. Band as tight as a Halibut's arse. 

Driving music.

Thought I knew that intro