Noyhing In The Shops?

Topaz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for that. But decorating my St Stephen's Day poached salmon with a rampant rabbit may bring a whole new topic of conversaton to the lunch table....

My Rampant Rabbit always decorates my St Stephen's Day feast, but there again I did get the super deluxe model with a direct feed into the National Grid.

Thanks for that. But decorating my St Stephen's Day poached salmon with a rampant rabbit may bring a whole new topic of conversaton to the lunch table....

My Rampant Rabbit always decorates my St Stephen's Day feast, but there again I did get the super deluxe model with a direct feed into the National Grid.

So that explains why the lights sometimes go dim and flicker a bit!

What I really don't understand is the trains because the French were involved in the design and the French are good engineers.

The problem is though, the Brits are now notoriously poor customers and project managers for large projects. Everyone else does engineering now.

Like someone advised me years ago, a fool and his money are easily parted, so best do as much business as you can with fools.

Cie la vie.

I was in the busy Tesco carpark today, and just managed to grab a space in front of someone.

Some Scots guy waiting, got out of his car and shouted at me "I've been here a ****ing hour" - so I said "I've been here all my life you drunken tax dodging haggis muncher...so **** off" ...and went and did me shopping.

Archived