Elton John Concert

thommo2010

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not unusual for ticketmaster to hold event tickets for as long as possible. It's simply to prevent fraudsters making copies. If you're worried why not ring them.

Not worried whatsoever was just wondering when they were supposed to be arriving. I can't make the concert so giving my ticket to someone else

Does anyone know when tickets for the Elton John concert are supposed to arrive?

I've heard they're not coming - it seems to me to be just like a scandal in the wind!

'Sorry seems to be the hardest word'

They're bound to hold off until the last minute before sending them out in case it gets binned, which the pessimistic side of me thinks is quite likely.

I think it said in the paper (when the whole bay festival cancellation broke) that they would start to send them out 'next week', so that'd be last week then! I haven't got mine yet, and don't know anyone who has.

They're bound to hold off until the last minute before sending them out in case it gets binned, which the pessimistic side of me thinks is quite likely.

I think it said in the paper (when the whole bay festival cancellation broke) that they would start to send them out 'next week', so that'd be last week then! I haven't got mine yet, and don't know anyone who has.

Can you imagine the massive big girls hissy fit Sir Elton will have if it gets binned? I imagine he has the means to sue the ass of everyone that is even vaguely connected to this concert if it does not go ahead.

Can you imagine the massive big girls hissy fit Sir Elton will have if it gets binned? I imagine he has the means to sue the ass of everyone that is even vaguely connected to this concert if it does not go ahead.

True, unless since becoming a father he's looking for an easy get-out, which not having a tent to play in may provide.

More seriously though, can you imagine any other big name coming to the island in the future if we let this one fall through due to poor organisation?

Does anyone know when tickets for the Elton John concert are supposed to arrive?

I've heard they're not coming - it seems to me to be just like a scandal in the wind!

'Sorry seems to be the hardest word'

"I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues"

Archived