Elton John Concert

thommo2010

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exclusive - New Paul Moulton interview with Jonathan Irving.

PART ONE

PM "You've had a hard couple of weeks, what do you want to say about that?"

JI "It's a little bit funny this feeling inside"

PM "Thanks for agreeing to speak to me again today"

JI "I'm not one of those who can easily hide"

PM "Actually, I think I'm quite attracted to you, maybe it's your moustache. Do you feel the same?"

JI "I don't have much money but boy if I did, I'd buy a big house where we both could live"

PM "Last time you said that you could paint pictures, but couldn't make people buy them. What about trying a bit of model making?"

JI "If I was a sculptor, but then again, no"

PM "As we are so close, can you look at this strange rash I have. Do you think I need to see a Doctor?

JI "Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show"

PM "Thanks!. Would you like to say a few words to the camera for all the people who had bought tickets?"

JI "I know it's not much but it's the best I can do, my gift is my song and this one's for you"

PM "Wow, that was so heartfelt. People would probably prefer their money back, but I'm touched."

PART TWO

PM "We continue to talk to local celebrity Jonathan Irving, following some really mean stories recently. I heard that the Police have offered you protection advice, what did you do when you thought your postman was actually an irate ticket holder?

JI "I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss"

PM "Oh, you are so brave. Tell me about the recent articles in the newspaper."

JI "Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross"

PM "It looks like the weather might have been a bit shite anyway, is that something else you could blame?"

JI "But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song"

PM "Touching. Whay do you keep trying to do so much good for the ungrateful people of this Island?"

JI "It's for people like you that keep me turned on" (Come on - artisitc licence)

PM "OMG, I'm positively moist. This rubbish about there being no tent - did it just slip your mind not to tell everyone it may have been a different one? I know you're a busy man."

JI "So excuse me forgetting but these things I do"

PM "All this fuss over a few stripes. Did it look like a circus? I like circuses."

JI "You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue"

PM "Well, I think that's a wrap. Why are you staring at me like that?"

JI "Anyway the thing is what I really mean, Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen"

PM "Swoon!"

Anyone had any tickets delivered yet?

I tracked my order on See tickets yesterday and it said there were dispatched yesterday aswell so I should hope they will be here in the next couple of days.

Postman just delivered my tickets - looks like it's going ahead. :-)

Archived