Elton John Concert

thommo2010

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read this on the gov website

http://www.gov.im/lib/news/oft/eltonjohnvippack.xml

The promoter’s understanding is that the Isle of Man Bay Festival Ltd will contact the purchasers of the Hospitality Packages directly to provide both the seat ticket and details of the hospitality arrangements.

:lol: Happy meals all round :lol:

Mmm, good luck with that!

Does that mean Bay Festival are supposed to be providing/organising the hospitality? I'd be surprised if they do at this stage. Little bit surprised that Marshall Arts have taken this long to confirm this. Anyway, I read the line "The promoter's understanding is..." as "This is nothing to do with us."

So if this concert doesn't go as planned, for the Hospitality guests at least, it'll be another blow to the island. Nobody in their right mind will either plan events of this kinds ever again, or buy tickets even if concerts are announced.

Any truth in the rumours that the show starts at 7pm instead of 7:30pm like it says on my tickets?

I got my tickets from Ticketmaster but a friend of my parents got theirs from one of the other suppliers and have had an email saying it starts at 7pm.

From TicketSoup:

ELTON JOHN

16 June 2011 | Nobles Park

We hope you are looking forward to what will be an amazing night at Nobles Park for Elton John.

Doors 5.00

Elton 19.00

Finish 21.50

All timings are approximate and may vary slightly on the night.

Enjoy the show!

Note the mix between 12 & 24 hr clock, so can't guarantee other accuracy

sm-iom

Has anyone had tickets from See Tickets yet? I ordered mine from there and so did two other people I know. None of us has our tickets yet and we're a bit worried.

The See Tickets website we used was the one that the IOM Newspapers Elton John story linked to, and it doesn't appear to be a fake.

Has anyone had tickets from See Tickets yet? I ordered mine from there and so did two other people I know. None of us has our tickets yet and we're a bit worried.

The See Tickets website we used was the one that the IOM Newspapers Elton John story linked to, and it doesn't appear to be a fake.

Worry not, mine arrived on Monday as promised on their website. :)

Easily checkable on said site by going to the customer service section and entering your order details.

Good Luck

Anyone got any news on the VIP Tickets yet ? Any truth in the "no hospitality, take it up with you-know-who but here's a standing ticket for the event" brush off ? ...

Yoda ...

Few people I know who had VIP tickets booked have them now (these were hand delivered via organisers) along with a list of the hospitality that is supposedly happening. Mind you the price they paid I'd expect them to be hand delivered... made from gold and an opportunity to have a go on Elton's piano.

Archived