Elton John Concert

thommo2010

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant work out if this 'straight in and get the f**k straight back out again' policy is Eltons doing, to make it seem more exciting, or the local press. http://www.manxradio.com/newsread.aspx?id=52833

Either way, it makes me wonder if he actually wants to play any of these smaller venues or if this is just a nice little earner with eccy tax break bonus. In any event, i'm sure the concert will be good.

Airport being kept open late and he is straight off to Germany, so the Police have told me! Freudian, they should have used something like directly.

Who is paying for the airport opening extension?

Airport being kept open late and he is straight off to Germany, so the Police have told me! Freudian, they should have used something like directly.

Who is paying for the airport opening extension?

don't talk about airport extensions, she'll get ideas :lol:

they'll come up with some statistics like if they open the airport later at night they get 175% more pop stars flying in and out :P

does it matter if he's flying straight off again after the concert, at least he's made the effort to come over here so good on him. If he's doing a world tour, maybe he wants to get back to David and the baby as much as he can hence the rushing off again.

Archived