Steam Packet Warns Of Disruption To Sailings

Amadeus

I was watching the 2 trawlers and they were completely unscathed. Boring I know but nothing untoward, just a pain in the arse being stuck on the Lady of my heart for 4 extra hours. Conclusion: Port engine broke down on entering the harbour and the divers said that no nets were found on the props, therefore it is mechanical failure..

"Steam Packet CEO Mark Woodward updates the situation as the Ben-my-Chree finally docks at 10pm after losing engines in Douglas harbour."

Perhaps I should have posted this in the "Assisted Dying" thread?

Video: http://www.manx.net/tv/mt-tv/watch/70175/ben-my-chree-update-10pm?utm

http://www.energyfm.net/cms/news_story_360499.html

it would help if DoI could keep more of their webcams running laugh.png

From what I can see the webcams are utterly unreliable and no help at all. They might as well be removed and sold for scrap. For example, this morning we have a 'now you see it, now you don't' view of Douglas Harbour indicating that the Ben is either at Victoria Pier, or perhaps has already departed - I wonder which?

From what I can see the webcams are utterly unreliable and no help at all. They might as well be removed and sold for scrap. For example, this morning we have a 'now you see it, now you don't' view of Douglas Harbour indicating that the Ben is either at Victoria Pier, or perhaps has already departed - I wonder which?

Or sunkbiggrin.png

Do you mean HERE ?

The central image is static and never changes - look at the pages for the other cameras....

The live feed is the left hand image