Gatwick Route By Easyjet

Manx1Bloke

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flybe reliability and punctuality is disgusting. I wont be using them again.

Out of 21 flights they have been delayed on 14 occasions!

When flying to Liverpool its so frustrating to see that the flybe flight before yours hasnt even left yet and then the easyjet announcement for boarding to the same place comes bang on time.

Never had much of a problem with FlyBe. Onlt time they were delayed recently wasn't their fault - it was when the truck crashed into the plane at Ronaldmcdonaldsway.

If you are traveling on with Emirates, the flight times are brilliant.

I fly on the LGW -DXB route once every month or so. EK15 arrives At around 1230 at LGW. The 1345 easy jet is a bit too close for comfort(especially as the IRIS scanners have been withdrawn at LGW north).

Flybe reliability and punctuality is disgusting. I wont be using them again.

Out of 21 flights they have been delayed on 14 occasions!

When flying to Liverpool its so frustrating to see that the flybe flight before yours hasnt even left yet and then the easyjet announcement for boarding to the same place comes bang on time.

I fly regularly with Flybe, and whilst I don't particularly like them, their punctuality is rarely an issue these days. When they first took over the BA regional flights, their punctuality / cancellations were abyssmal, but it has been pretty rare to have any serious delays for a while now.

Mind you, given a choice, I would use BA to LCY rather than go through LGW.

Is there a difference in price charged by the two airlines if a passenger wishes to change their flight to the next day?

We were quoted an additional charge of £140.00 each to take two of the seven available seats on a Flybe plane leaving Liverpool in 2 hours time. So it was masses cheaper to stay overnight as planned at the Hampton Hilton.

Is there a difference in price charged by the two airlines if a passenger wishes to change their flight to the next day?

We were quoted an additional charge of £140.00 each to take two of the seven available seats on a Flybe plane leaving Liverpool in 2 hours time. So it was masses cheaper to stay overnight as planned at the Hampton Hilton.

It usually depends what type of fare you booked in the first place. Not sure about EZY, but if you bought the rock bottom fare with Flybe, then you will pay through the nose to change it. However, but if you bought their New Economy, then you acquire some rights to one change, and just pay the fare difference.

It's £32.50 per person per sector, plus any different in fare.

To be fair every time I have flown to Liverpool with Easyjet it has been delayed, whereas for punctuality Flybe is usually spot on. So you get what you pay for with Easyjet, cr*p service but cheap.

The last three flights to Liverpool I have taken with Flybe have been delayed between two and five hours. On one occasion an operation I have been waiting for for more than a year had to be postponed due to a stewardess calling in ill.

The last three flights to Liverpool I have taken with Flybe have been delayed between two and five hours. On one occasion an operation I have been waiting for for more than a year had to be postponed due to a stewardess calling in ill.

Why do you continue to fly with them then? if you think they are so poor, Easyjet have a daily service to Lpl or there is the Steam Packet so you do have an alternative.

Why do you continue to fly with them then? if you think they are so poor, Easyjet have a daily service to Lpl or there is the Steam Packet so you do have an alternative.

I didn't think that they would get it so wrong three times on the trot to be honest. Plus the Easyjet flight times didn't suit my requirements.

Archived