More Great Publicity For The Island....

thebees

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse my ignorance but why is Willy Wonka saying that?

An Internet meme may take the form of an image, hyperlink, video, picture, website, or hashtag. It may be just a word or phrase, including an intentional misspelling. These small movements tend to spread from person to person via social networks, blogs, direct email, or news sources. They may relate to various existing Internet cultures or subcultures, often created or spread on sites such as 4chan, Reddit and numerous others.

An Internet meme may stay the same or may evolve over time, by chance or through commentary, imitations, parody, or by incorporating news accounts about itself. Internet memes can evolve and spread extremely rapidly, sometimes reaching world-wide popularity within a few days. Internet memes usually are formed from some social interaction, pop culture reference, or situations people often find themselves in. Their rapid growth and impact has caught the attention of both researchers and industry. Academically, researchers model how they evolve and predict which memes will survive and spread throughout the Web. Commercially, they are used in viral marketing where they are an inexpensive form of mass advertising.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme

I have found that people who show very anti views on something like this, have a good reason in their own mind for their, on the face if it, irrational hatred of some other peoples lifestyle choices.

They are often of the same persuasion as the people that they like to publicly slag, they put up a huge front, by way of abuse, to cover their own

real feelings on the matter.

Could this be the case here?

Do we not have anti discrimination laws on the

island? I know we are behind with disability legislation but what about something like this?

In more simpler terms Manannan - are you a closet poof?

I am glad to see that most people on here are sensible and can see that sexual orientation has nothing at all to do with being a good tenant! Let us not forget, however, that the UK has also had similar cases (the B&B was the main one) so we are not alone in having small minded idiots.

Manannan - What reason would you have for not wanting to rent a property to "those two"? Do they scare you? :whatever:

No. They disgust me.

And that is my opinion - shared by the landlord.

Their house, their rules, their choice.

These faggots should not be forcing legislation on anyone, telling them what to do with their personal property.

Speechless

+1 for that brokenwrench.........shocked!!!

taliban-singles.jpg

Get back in your taxi. You obviously have too much time on your hands.

BTW, I loved the "girls" picture. I've been thinking all the way through this thread, what if that couple in Ramsey were proper fit like?

What do you call someone who thinks lesbians are "OK" if they are fit, but not if they are kind of butch?

What do you call someone who thinks lesbians are "OK"

Disabled?

Seriously though, no one should be forced to rent out their own personal private property to people who they personally find undesirable.

In this free society, every gay so desperately wants, people who do not find homosexuality acceptable or desirable should also be able to express their negative outlook on homosexuals, or else you have a situation where being gay is perfectly normal, and nobody is allowed to say otherwise.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this free, tolerant society that gay people want, simply would not be free and tolerant if people who express the different, and in my opinion correct view, that homosexuality is wrong and were forced to believe otherwise, forced to accept homosexuals and, in the case of the landlord, forced to trade with people who they do not find desirable individuals.

Disabled?

Seriously though, no one should be forced to rent out their own personal private property to people who they personally find undesirable.

In this free society, every gay so desperately wants, people who do not find homosexuality acceptable or desirable should also be able to express their negative outlook on homosexuals, or else you have a situation where being gay is perfectly normal, and nobody is allowed to say otherwise.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this free, tolerant society that gay people want, simply would not be free and tolerant if people who express the different, and in my opinion correct view, that homosexuality is wrong and were forced to believe otherwise, forced to accept homosexuals and, in the case of the landlord, forced to trade with people who they do not find desirable individuals.

As much as I hate feeding the troll, but is a biblical dislike you have for gays?

Disabled?

Disabled?

Bit unfair to cut up my sentence, which I thought was a fair question.

Disabled?

Free speech is what a modern society should be all about....and everyone is entitled to their opinion...and rent their properties to who they choose....however freedom of speech doesn't include verbally abusing people!!

Perhaps we should just take it one stage further and stone the faggots/lezzers and be done with it!! Jeeeeeze.........

Archived