Sefton. Economic Policy Review Committee

John Wright

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually there is very, very little from Eddie

As an experienced banker he might well have been in favour of putting the company into administration, if need be

An experienced banker? I take it that was rhyming slang.

As an experienced banker he might well have been in favour of putting the company into administration, if need be

An experienced banker? I take it that was rhyming slang.

A number of cavalier bankers in that case !

To be honest I can't remember who the prime mover was in this deal, and to be honest they are all as useless as each other.

What if a taxpayer or taxpayers makes a complaint regarding the unlawful use of public money ?

Perhaps we should get our AG to opine !

Is this the one who load a wad of money to GFL expecting 10% interest ?

Yup, be interesting wouldn't it ?

All empires crumble from within, as they start to turn on each when the money well starts to run dry and cracks start to appear with societal pressure. It was ever thus. Be good to watch though.

Only from a distance though.

At the moment we have the unedifying spectacle of the Government scratching around for coppers down the back of the sofa, small increases in everything they can increase, new fines at the airport, vehicle licensing charges increased to drive around on roads tantamount to the third world and this weekend I will shop and donate to food banks for people struggling at Christmas !

Still the useless arrogant toxxers can write cheques for their mates which even their own tame committee questions as not covered by their lawful powers ! then they wonder why they cop for criticism ?

Sorry not had my medication yet this morning LOL.

Archived