Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

7 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Problem is that the Met has a pretty shitty track record when it comes to policing these terror supporters. Going as far as arresting the one guy who held a Hamas are Terrorists poster (and then later pretty much admitting they fucked up). The level of antisemitism allowed to be on display in London is shocking and the police has long lost control. 

That may well be, but the only thing that video is evidence of is that whoever is on either side, the Americans are always the worst.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeliX said:

Gigantic if, and even worse - the cop didn't see it. The shouty yank wants him to assert that something he didn't see was definitely a crime. It's unreasonable and stupid - and likely a set up to generate outrage. It's got the hallmark "ask a question with a nuanced answer and then keep asking it louder and more derangedly every time the responder gets 4 words into their answer".

So is a swastika tattoo arrestable?

Frankly I think a shouty yank laying down the law in a foreign country should be highly arrestable...!

Just now, P.K. said:

So is a swastika tattoo arrestable?

Not a clue. It's likely antisemitic, though. Unless it has a big line through it and "Fuck off Nazis" written next to it, probably.

Frankly I think a shouty yank laying down the law in a foreign country should be highly arrestable...!

Agreed.

Sticks and stones etc...

Well apologist, I take it you do realise that your reactions to all of this are exactly what the Mad Mullahs in Tehran want? 

Forgetting all about their appallingly brutal assault on the 7th October and concentrating on bitching and moaning about the IDF carrying out their orders to wipe out a bunch of terrorist vermin. Who don't care at all about their fellow Palestinians except to be able to hide behind them.

If you had your way the IDF would be brought up short which Hamas would claim as a victory. They would then regroup and reform all the while firing bigger and more accurate rockets into Israeli civilian areas. Then when they're ready rinse and repeat.

Is another brutal assault on Israeli civilians really what you want?

Because that's what you're asking for...

Of course the bit folks forget is where Hamas, Islamic Jihad etc all give up their weapons and surrender. That would immediately stop the fighting.

So why aren't you railing at them...?

10 hours ago, Anyone said:

Have you never seen the photographs in 30’s Germany with Swastikas painted on the windows of Jewish owned businesses? Or maybe you regard that as fake news. 

Actually, I think you'll find that was Stars of David rather than swastikas.  /pedant. 

Strangest thing is still that none of the other Arab countries want Palestinians in their midst. Egypt is even reinforcing its border wall. Should tell you something. Of course the totally lobotomised morons who like to run around shouting Queers for Palestine (the dumbest thing I’ve heard and seen in a long long time) and other stupid and antisemitic slogans usually lack the brain power to understand what sort of evil idea and group they are actually supporting. Many of the idiots running around London would get a free rooftop tour on arrival if they ever stepped foot into Gaza and it feels more like the fashionable thing to do rather than anything they spent 2 seconds actually thinking about.

Hamas can stop all this in an instant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Sticks and stones etc...

Well apologist, I take it you do realise that your reactions to all of this are exactly what the Mad Mullahs in Tehran want? 

Forgetting all about their appallingly brutal assault on the 7th October and concentrating on bitching and moaning about the IDF carrying out their orders to wipe out a bunch of terrorist vermin. Who don't care at all about their fellow Palestinians except to be able to hide behind them.

If you had your way the IDF would be brought up short which Hamas would claim as a victory. They would then regroup and reform all the while firing bigger and more accurate rockets into Israeli civilian areas. Then when they're ready rinse and repeat.

Is another brutal assault on Israeli civilians really what you want?

Because that's what you're asking for...

Of course the bit folks forget is where Hamas, Islamic Jihad etc all give up their weapons and surrender. That would immediately stop the fighting.

So why aren't you railing at them...?

You're such a thick prick.

Who exactly am I an apologist for? 

You just make shit up like your beloved IDF.

A lying cunt.

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

You're such a thick prick.

Who exactly am I an apologist for? 

You just make shit up like your beloved IDF.

A lying cunt.

Knock it off Teapot. You're just as bad with your man in pub 'I'll fight anyone' attitude. Your common sense solutions fail to appreciate the true history and politics of the region. Don't be taken in by the lies and the ideology and think you're a clear-sighted moralist and realist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Can't believe you posted that Helix...

I can't believe people are parroting Hitler's antisemitic arguments, albeit with a different target, in 2024.