Manx Mafia General Discussion

ans

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember that actual game has stopped for everyone but the Mafia and the Cop now so you shouldn't be talking about the specifics of the ongoing game (Looking at you Declan!). This thread is more for the mechanics of the game and to answer any non current game related questions.

Remember that the Cop gets to ask the mod (me) about one specific player and ask their role. It's up to them if they want to share that information, use it to influence others (in public), or do nothing with it. Also remember that anyone can claim to be the cop.

The whole point of the game is to deceive and convince.

Yes, I think at least 9:30 would be better than 9:00, but if you move it too late then it closes the window of gameplay for the mafia as even mafia scum might want to go to bed early and they may be rushed in the morning.

I've seen extended days as a solution, so each Day phase lasts 72 hours and each night 24 hours or something.

We'll go with the change in time for Day 2 but leave it there for the rest of this game. The next mod can set their own rules based on how this one went.

Archived