Manx Mafia General Discussion

ans

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries, I've not played much and most of you haven't played at all so we're all working this out. I'll be honest and admit it's gone better than I expected so far, I'm pleasantly surprised.

I feel a bit shit.

MikeW wanted nothing much out of life except to just keep his head down. Now he's gone. Bees too. What are we supposed to do? Slope off or get even. I'm not sure I can handle this unpleasantness much more but I'm kinda caught up in it.

Sorry boss, I know I am posting again but it is only to say sorry I thought it was the other thread we were not allowed to post in. You do realise that by coming back from the dead, me and Delclan are now the son and daughter of God. You may worship us accordingly.

After what has happened, I am still feeling a little trepidatious.

Thank you Gladys for your understanding words. But 2bees, your unfeeling reply straight afterwards gave me a nightmare:

As nightmares do, it started off fine and then it all happened. I was dancing with you, it was The Laendler from The Sound of Music and just at the bit where you were supposed to say "Ah dan't remember anymore..." you said "You barstard, you killed me, I can't effing dance because of all these effing chains" and you turned into a ghoul and the children turned into devil childs and you all came to kill me and I woke up screaming.

I don't think I am cut out for all this.

http://youtu.be/qUfWRBGQkz0?

After what has happened, I am still feeling a little trepidatious.

Thank you Gladys for your understanding words. But 2bees, your unfeeling reply straight afterwards gave me a nightmare:

As nightmares do, it started off fine and then it all happened. I was dancing with you, it was The Laendler from The Sound of Music and just at the bit where you were supposed to say "Ah dan't remember anymore..." you said "You barstard, you killed me, I can't effing dance because of all these effing chains" and you turned into a ghoul and the children turned into devil childs and you all came to kill me and I woke up screaming.

I don't think I am cut out for all this.

Awe, do you know, I would love to be able to dance like that? I tried to get MrBees to involve himself in dancing lessons with me before we got married, with the view to doing a nice dance for our wedding guests, it didn't happen.

Think yourself lucky that was as bad as your dream got, in mine the other night - I was taking pictures over the top of the toilet cubicle somewhere, I dropped my phone into the toilet (of the cubicle next to me) so had to ask Jason (hubbys mate) if I could have my phone back, by this time he was standing in our dining room looking very cross. I woke up thinking my phone was drowned, it was awful.

Archived