Hill Street Police Raid

When Skies Are Grey

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the mods are watching every post on this thread, so perhaps one of you could be so kind as to answer a question?

Out of general interest, can you advise:

what information on posters can be accessed by any individual moderator, and

what steps, if any,are taken to prevent any personal use of any information they can access due to their position as moderator

Thanks in advance

Yeah, keep making random shit up people.

That's not what was meant: but this is a Premier League shit-storm and for lots of reasons people should use common sense about what they post on here.

has anyone posted any names,initials,or nom de plumes that points the dreaded lurgy at the so called perps?

Heh, I wonder if MF member, Onchan commissioner and wannabe MHK Rob Callister would care to comment on this

• 10356336_359596734220976_188548798244508
    Rob Callister I agree with Andrew - very surprised that you're telling people in advance!............

From the brilliant comments on here https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=941548899212782&id=202507643116915&fref=nf

That's not what was meant: but this is a Premier League shit-storm and for lots of reasons people should use common sense about what they post on here.

has anyone posted any names,initials,or nom de plumes that points the dreaded lurgy at the so called perps?

People can do what they like. It was just friendly advice that may, in the course of time, be better understood.

They mention a house in Manor Park On chan, was that not the same road where the CCTV of supposed burglars caught in the act originated, but the police later said it had nothing to do with the break-ins?

Manor park Douglas was it not? Rather than Onchan

I think you should change your name. You're not doing a good job of leaking things.

Yes - There are a couple of posts that are very close to the bone, one that is definitely deliberate, the other possibly innocent as they have no idea who is involved.

I don't agree with how WL has tried to calm things down, but I do agree with his/her reasons for doing so

I'm sure the mods are watching every post on this thread, so perhaps one of you could be so kind as to answer a question?

Out of general interest, can you advise:

what information on posters can be accessed by any individual moderator, and

what steps, if any,are taken to prevent any personal use of any information they can access due to their position as moderator

Thanks in advance

Not sure of what you are getting at, but check the t&cs. As a mod I do not have access to personal information

Archived