Hill Street Police Raid

When Skies Are Grey

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J2bad: Many moons ago the beginning of Ken Dodd's trouble with the taxman and subsequent trial was in part sparked by someone videoing him on Prospect Hill in Douglas taking a bin liner of (Guess what) into the RBS...He then reportedly agreed to sign a letter authorising the bank to give access to his account details. Well that is as I recall it but he was definitely videoed by (Guess who)....

They mention a house in Manor Park On chan, was that not the same road where the CCTV of supposed burglars caught in the act originated, but the police later said it had nothing to do with the break-ins?

Was that the white van and men in protective clothing ?

I'm wondering where our legal eagle has got to on this matter too ? calling JW..

my guess is a few people will pay a few quid and all will carry on regardless, nothing to see hear, move along, lessons learnt etc etc.... blah blah blah.

another lot of jurors that can't make their minds up if it ever gets that far and everybody 'innocent' in the absence of guilty verdicts. whatever.gif

I'm wondering where our legal eagle has got to on this matter too ? calling JW..

my guess is a few people will pay a few quid and all will carry on regardless, nothing to see hear, move along, lessons learnt etc etc.... blah blah blah.

another lot of jurors that can't make their minds up if it ever gets that far and everybody 'innocent' in the absence of guilty verdicts. whatever.gif

Possible. But the number of off-island agencies that would appear to be involved, HMRC, Cheshire Constabulary, Guernsey Border Agency and the NCA suggest that this is a serious business; it might go beyond being tried in a Manx Court...?

Possible. But the number of off-island agencies that would appear to be involved, HMRC, Cheshire Constabulary, Guernsey Border Agency and the NCA suggest that this is a serious business; it might go beyond being tried in a Manx Court...?

NOW your getting the picture NB,this is NOT low level finger in the till offences,this is criminal in a big way!! work it out guys theres enough cloosows on here.

They mention a house in Manor Park On chan, was that not the same road where the CCTV of supposed burglars caught in the act originated, but the police later said it had nothing to do with the break-ins?

That's more like it - some wild speculation based on................................nothing (most likely)

Archived