Talking Heads Complaint

ManxTaxPayer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not heard this as I rarely listen to MR but when I do, I usually hear Stu to conduct interviews reasonably. He is also entitled to his opinion shock horror.

If you want to hear confrontational interviewing try James OB on LBC. Stu has a long, long way to go to even get close to that style.

Stu's points of view quite often encourage more callers to call in often to disagree.

It's a call in show for debating, not a documentary.

The guy sending this letter has overreacted and needs to get a grip on reality.

What a load of rubbish.

People are getting more sad over here by the day.

Sorry, are you contending that the National Broadcaster shouldn't have an obligation to appear neutral, or that it did meet that obligation and did appear neutral?

Stu is very good in the way he engages with the callers and as somebody has pointed out, often comments, probably tongue in cheek, to encourage more debate.

He is perfectly entitled to give his opinion and in my view sometimes speaks the most sense.

You have to remember Stu and Marc are big pals. They are even in a band together.

Marc is just running the clock down to his retirement later this year when Ben Hartley will most likely be given the job over a mad Binlid.

Oh and his first hiring will be Mr Tyley coming back as a freelance presenter.

I didn't hear the program so can't comment but it does appear the prom guy is a bit "overly passionate" about his point of view and defensive of any alternative comments

I am sure Stu is not losing any sleep over this guff

You have to remember Stu and Marc are big pals. They are even in a band together.

Marc is just running the clock down to his retirement later this year when Ben Hartley will most likely be given the job over a mad Binlid.

Oh and his first hiring will be Mr Tyley coming back as a freelance presenter.

Oh, what big green eyes you have !

Archived