Talking Heads Complaint

ManxTaxPayer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Lambden says that he deals in Facts....but then he says that Stu's view is the minority view. Says who??? Nobody sent me a letter asking for my input!!!

Whenever I have discussed the Horse Trams with people, the overwhelming point of view is that they are a waste of money that attract very few people and need scrapping. Even on the odd occasion when somebody has said that they like them, they readily admit that they no longer serve any purpose and we can no longer afford them.

I think Mr Lambden thinks that if he makes more noise than anyone else then his opinion is the most important and the correct one!!!

Mr Lambden is a really nasty individual. He claims to speak for the general public, most of whom have never heard of him. If anyone disagrees with his opinions he spouts poison and makes trouble for them. His pomposity is unbelievable. He opposes any kind of progress on the Island and if anyone should be deported it should be him, soon, he is one vile character and so full of shite. I do not like him one bit.

Mr Lambden is just yet another insufferable buffoon who achieves nothing in life and bolsters his own self worth with tedious activities and self righteous opinions. I should imagine his home town were pleased to be rid of him

I was going to post earlier that he wasn't even from here.

I think his dad was shipped in to run the buses and trains mid to late 60s

Yes he is 99% arsehole.

The1% is for the hard work he puts into the Parish walk and such.

Regardless of who is right or wrong I think it's a shame the debate has been dragged down to this level. As you said you doubt Stu Peters is losing any sleep over it. Both have their names in the public arena through choice so can expect a degree of criticism, but some of the comments go far beyond that, even for Manx Forums. In one thread on here some are advocating more expressive dialogue of political opinion, yet here seem to be contradicting that. It's a shame for the whole Island when people start spewing the whole 'deportation' and what is Manx argument and for what it's worth his Grandfather was an MHK (Frank Crowe) and also, represented the Isle of Man in the Commonwealth Games.

Regardless of who is right or wrong I think it's a shame the debate has been dragged down to this level. As you said you doubt Stu Peters is losing any sleep over it. Both have their names in the public arena through choice so can expect a degree of criticism, but some of the comments go far beyond that, even for Manx Forums. In one thread on here some are advocating more expressive dialogue of political opinion, yet here seem to be contradicting that. It's a shame for the whole Island when people start spewing the whole 'deportation' and what is Manx argument and for what it's worth his Grandfather was an MHK (Frank Crowe) and also, represented the Isle of Man in the Commonwealth Games.

Well why didn't you say so before ? That makes all the difference.

The fact that you were completely wrong in your accusations makes all the difference?

Wrong about what?

You do know my reply to "benl" was sarcastic ? Nothing, as far as I am aware is wrong in any of my posts in this thread.

The fact that you were completely wrong in your accusations makes all the difference?

Wrong about what?

Wrong about him having no Manx heritage for a start.

I said he wasn't from here. That is the case, as far as I know he comes from Hampshire.

Archived