Puffing Billy at Jurby Hilton

Manx Bean

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was chatting to a friend about this last night. Nicotine addiction is far more sinister than you'd give it credit for, apparently the prisoners have been smoking tea, fruit peel and pubic hair. That is 100% addiction and they need helped rather than enabled.

nonsense, of course nicotine is harmful

I was chatting to a friend about this last night. Nicotine addiction is far more sinister than you'd give it credit for, apparently the prisoners have been smoking tea, fruit peel and pubic hair. That is 100% addiction and they need helped rather than enabled.

is there nicotine in those things? what's wrong with head hair? even baldies have some

They've got more issues than nicotine addiction if they're doing that - there's no nicotine in there :P

So many problems could be solved if we didn't fuck around with this namby pambys

Nicotine is addictive but it's not harmful, therefore there is no problem in permitting the prisoners to vape or have nicotine patches, gum or whatever as a nicotine delivery system, if they are not permitted to smoke.

Addiction is harmful and dangerous. Standing outside in the rain to smoke is one thing but actually extracting the nicotine from patches to put on things (including fruit peel, floor dust & pubes) just to smoke? Can you not see how dangerous nicotine is? OFC you can't because you're an addict, do yourself a favour and pack it in, do you even know what is good about it? Go on I will give you £100 if you can tell me a positive effect of nicotine, there are none.

LOL. Spoken like a true ex-smoker who is so obviously still addicted :) Do you feel this way about all the vices you had until you gave them up? ie uncontrollable hatred?

Do you still drink? Or is that now EVIL too? Drugs?

Just for you, there are 18 positive effects of nicotine detailed here on New Health Advisor. Where's my £100?

LOL. Spoken like a true ex-smoker who is so obviously still addicted smile.png Do you feel this way about all the vices you had until you gave them up? ie uncontrollable hatred?

Just for you, there are 18 positive effects of nicotine detailed here on New Health Advisor. Where's my £100?

Get a grip . OFC I still drink, there's not really any drugs I fancy taking but I would if I wanted to.

The new health advisor? Who?

...Disclaimer

Please note that information on our site should not be used as a substitute for professional healthcare guidance and advice.

Get a grip . OFC I still drink, there's not really any drugs I fancy taking but I would if I wanted to.

LOL! We await the day you give up drink & then spend the rest of your now boring & fun-free life ranting about how bad alcohol is and that everyone else are alcohol addicts whilst urging everyone to give it up etc etc....zzzzzzzwhatever.gif

LOL. Spoken like a true ex-smoker who is so obviously still addicted :) Do you feel this way about all the vices you had until you gave them up? ie uncontrollable hatred?

You have to remember Bees life is one long ride to hypocrisy.

She was banging on about tax avoidance but had quite merrily been paid to work for companies doing the same. Nothing wrong with tax avoidance BTW.

Should her view on smoking be any different?

Ah ma gad - what is with nicotine addicts? Why do they suppose people who do not smoke are unhappy? I've got a really good life (like, seriously good) and I have a lot of fun (most days).

Surely you realise you sound like a complete twat for saying mylife is now boring and unhappy because I don't smoke. Wow I'd better get to the shop and buy some baccy so I can be happy, interesting and maybe I'll look really cool and grown up standing outside (in the rain) while I slowly kill myself - riiight :)

Archived